Xtratime Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
10,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the hell is going on in the Liverpool forum!!!??? Not a single topic is started by you, but that's not reaslly the problem! My problem is what the fuc* are you guys discussing? IS Zidane or Nakata going to come to Liverpool! What kind of a topic is that? With all due respect to your team, but what are world class guys like them gonna be looking for in a team like Liver? I know the team has a nice history, but at the moment you are just a OK team, which god knows wether or not it'll even make it inot the CL! If you won't do that I can tell you ZZ is certainly not coming to England. And one thing, outside of simply Liverpool being not good enough for them:
1) Nakata has just been bought, he will never be sold so soon!
2) Zidane has stated a number of times, his only possible destination is: Real Madrid or Barcelona

Baring these 2 things in mind and your clubs current status(I really hope your not offended, but I think I'm being realistic) the whole topic is pointless, don't you think?

· Registered
10,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What thing that has interested me is the fact Zidane didn't accept a new contract. Till whne does the current one go? Can we get him on the Bosman rule? That would be totally awesome :)!

· Registered
10,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I saw the goals and to be honest Baljic scored a very nice goal, and Anelka did even better to pick him out. Then Nic played soe good balls, had some really good shots, overall impressive. The penalty was a ball that came from Baljic, passed to Nic and Anelka once agin made a nice pass to Macca, but let's face it, if Steve would've scored when he got the ball i'd be surprised - there was a wall of defenders in front of him, only he never touched the ball because he was barged to the ground! So it wasn't much of a play from Macca, but I guess yu can treat it that way? ;)

· Registered
10,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How old are you the pool?

And what is this about Travis? I love them, but they seem to be unobtainable here in Poland. I love their accent in that chat just before the song "Turn". But I find it rather impossible to do push-ups for 12 hours :)

· Registered
10,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
First of all, we Real Madrid do not need Nakata. Why? Well, he is not a classic playmaker, he is more of a AM, exactly the same style as our beloved GUTI. And no one here wants to see Guti leaving?Am i right? If we want a playmaker Vasillis Tsartas is the solution, I and pool and Amoroso have stated this a number of times and I think it's time to get used to the name :) Other world class midfielders have to be Zizou, Veron and don't forget about Davids! Two weeks ago Keane would've been there too, but we all know why he isn't now :) :) :) :) :) :) hahahaha

About Santana: I hate him, he looks like a dog. Take a look at his face, a poodle! But I agree his music is tolerable, sometimes ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.