Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good win yesteday for us , on the first round of the third phase.
Pity that Palmeiras won away aswell, but I doubt they'll beat POnte Preta away, cause they are a very tough team to beat!
The referee was very suspicious, I rea;lly think the the "Parmalat scheme" has come back at full force. Luizao had a clear goal dissaloud, i still don't know why, and Edilson was sent off after Ronaldao gave him a tackle from behind which lifted Edilson 4 meters in the air.....he fell on the floor and was sent off. It was the most stupid sending off i've seen in my life. How can a guy be tackled from the back , at the most agressive way, falls on the floor and is sent off? Their is only one reason: The parmalat scheme, as we are playing those cunts on sunday, they already took Edilson out of the game :( No problem we will beat them anyway.
Luizao scored the first one with the header, and Daniel scored the other, after Again Luizao put him right in front of the goal :)
Alexx, if you could get a report, it would be very cool my friend! :) CESF, were are you?? :) :) :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
i don't know anything about ponte preta.
is they any good?
are they playing in the highest division?

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are in the fisrt division of the Sao Paulo state, and the first division of the Brazilina national championship.
They actually are the oldest Brazilian football club :) And they do have a very good team, that runs and marks very tightly.....with a very strong counter attack!

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
but they have never became champions?

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NO they've never won the Sao Paulo state nor the Brazilian championship. They are a small club from Campinas.
They won the Brazilian second division in 97 though :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
The Parmalat connection cant do anything in Italy though :(

We'll kick your ass,and a new topic is a must about this clash Ze. :)

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Amoroso,
Yes we wil do a topic...but first we need to teach the argies how to play football...then we'll teach the italian colony of Sao Paulo :) But I doubt they got enough IQ to learn, those smelly cunts! :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts