Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Portsmouth are gathering some momentum and could now perform an unlikely escape act and remain in the premiership for another year!
Do you fancy they could pull it off, or do Brum or WBA look a better bet to dodge the trap door?

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
I hope so, would save me some mileage next season :)

I don't think they will do it though.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
arfy05 said:
they might be able to do it, they seme to have got confidence with 2 wins and they have good players who if they hit form can really keep pompey up.
well do us a favour and wrap up the second place asap and get to the cup final (i could win a bet then as well) so you can put out your dregs on the last day of the season :D

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
They have the best chance of the bottom three, i dont think WBA have the quality in there squad to be honest.Although Pompey's transfer policy this year has been erratic they do have the better players if uninjured and on form.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
saw Brimingham last weekend against ManU, i think they are awful, and as good as down (along with Sunderland), so it's basically between Portsmouth and WBA. i certainly want the pompeys to stay up, hopefully Robbo will run out of luck this time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts