Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now in these wrestling shows, they keep talking about how proud they are of the American troops etc.

But do you think they are taking it a bit too far? The Rock coming out and disgracefully bashing the French (La Resistance). I think it might be bad for the little ones watching at home. They may be influenced in to developing a negative stereotype.

Do you think this political stuff is too agressive or harmless?

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Firenze said:
Now in these wrestling shows, they keep talking about how proud they are of the American troops etc.

But do you think they are taking it a bit too far? The Rock coming out and disgracefully bashing the French (La Resistance). I think it might be bad for the little ones watching at home. They may be influenced in to developing a negative stereotype.

Do you think this political stuff is too agressive or harmless?
Surely it's just more reason to hate the damn americans, though french bashing is never a bad thing, but WWE has always been this way and i doubt they will ever change.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Sgt Slaughter and the iraqi bloke can't think of his name, foreign ppl make easy heels and controversy sells, they always exploit such situations.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Firenze said:
I don't remember the Iraqi thing..
What was the feud about?
It was about the gulf war and stuff it was a long looooong time ago, i can't really remember, though i do remember Sgt Slaughter turning his back on America to align with the enemy:howler: people attacked his house for that, moronic americans;)

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Firenze said:
This is why I wouldn't put politics in wrestling, it's too influential.

Do you think they'd make an Osama Bin Ladin character?
LMAO they would have doen it by now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts