14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today

I dunno who was called up lol:eekani:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok , the polish team is in euro and beat Portugal to win their group and now the US team is winning by 2 at halftime:wth::lala:

Onyweu is more polished than he used to be. I think he has grown into a very solid centerhalf and is ready for a bigger league.

Cherendulo is a good ass right back. One of the best US players for some time now.

US played a solid game. Its an evenly match game so far.

However , I would take out eddie johnson, ching, dempsey and add adu and robbie rogers , altidore. This would would be an even better team.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
shit 3-0 US:D

I think this was teh best tactical game that I have ever seen from a US coach . U must give coach bradley credit, hes been getting results on foreign soil like no other US coach before.

Donovon was good
Son Bradley is a beast
lewis was good

yup , i watche dthe game

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
eddie jonhson sux bigtime tho....bring in altidore , atleast he doesnt play like a girl and fallv down with the sightest touch

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Vs england

robbie...atlidore....donovon

......bradely......Fielhaber

..............edu

pearce......gooch....boca....cherendolo

Howard

pearce was good today , finally a decent left back

·
Registered
11,226 Posts
Probably too early for Altidore against a strong European team. I like Eddie Johnson for the most part, sometimes you want to win a foul to advance players into the oponnents half. It's a key strategy in certain positions of the field, at least he doesn't cry about it for 5 minutes like Spanish or Italian panzies do.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Feilhaber's pass to Dempsey was a thing of beauty, it's too bad Dempsey didn't see it. Let's hope Feilhaber matures more and goes on to a better club. EJ was quite poor, maybe just poor form. The US defense looks very strong which is crucial in any tournament.

This is a solid result for Bradley but I'm still skeptical of him. I like what the US is doing by playing European teams on European soil. It'll prepare them for SA. First a win against the Swiss, and now a win against Poland. Not bad.

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Absolutely boring match. We generated almost nothing on offense, aside from the set pieces we scored on. Both teams were shit tonight, in my opinion. We showed a few glimpses, but we still do not have a good forward. Ching and Johnson (right now) are not the answer. We really miss DaMarcus, Donovan is not effective on the wing. We need Landycakes as an attacking mid, not a winger.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
a win is a win and winning 3-0 on teh road w/ some scrubs aint bad at all

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
teh US used to suck on set pieces and on free kiks..that was resolved rather quickly and thats a positive note in my book

1 - 16 of 16 Posts