Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, I hope Engel knows, what he's doing...

Krzynowek on the left side is a really dangerous player. No wonder Bayer Leverkusen is interested in buying him. However, he's apparently going to play as a right midfielder in our NT...

Everybody points critically to our strikers. Of course, Olisadebe is untouchable, but Krzyszalowicz's form is disastrous. Also Marcin Zewlakow is disappointing. The only forward who shows something is Zurawski. However, he is only the 2nd substitute...

Jacek Bak is simply great in defence. His confidence is really impressive. On the contrary to Waldoch and Hajto who play the worst football since many months...

Our players claim that it's five days of hard training that made it unable for them to impress on Saturday. I hope so...

Personally, I don't really care about friendlies. I still believe in our NT. They certainly are capable of winning the group...

However, my position is much better than Engel's. It's him who will take the beating if we don't make it to the 2nd stage.

Anyway, if Korea game was tomorrow, I'd pick:
Dudek - Rzasa, Bak, Waldoch, Hajto (Klos) - Krzynowek, Kaluzny, Swierczewski, Kozminski (Sibik) - Olisadebe, Zurawski

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Hey Prewitt,

What kind of a player would Kozminski be on the right? When is the last time he has played there?

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no idea. His main advantage is that he's a very experienced and both-footed player. Opposite to Krzynowek, who is left-footed, Sibik, who lacks international experience and Hajto, who lacks attacking skills...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts