Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The former valenica man is anything but what he was

he played like crap last nite
did anyone notice at 30 mins biesla looked at his watch and told kily to start running
why is this man here
for lazio he has done ****e all
he is having trouble playing with the rest of the argentines who are all over the place and mezmerizing the opposition with tricks (ORTEGA)

meanwhile rique is at home scratching his balls

Hope we dont see POJO anymore

Lav

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
First of all it is spelled Piojo.

Secondly, I have to agree that he looked lame. But probably next game we'll see Caniggia in the pitch instead of Ortega or something. :rolleyes:

S A V I O L A ! ! !

·
Registered
271 Posts
After his dismal performance against Germany several months ago, I thought that he wouldn't make the squad, let alone the first team.

Then I heard he'd been training hard since then and he was faster etc..., so gave him benefit of the doubt.

But once again, he was totally incapable running on the left.

For the England game, I think they should keep Ortega. The english defenders are used to guys like Cannigia running fast at them, but they can't deal with the sublime skills of Ortega.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I guess Killy and Gustafo must be ahead of Lopez

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sod off AMO :tongue:

Plz man ortega is argentinas brains they need him, plus the brits can deal with anything resembling creativity, hell they cant even spell it.

if veron plays well and ortega continues to tease the opposition and england defences is like it was vs sweden well nothin less than a blowut for the argies is expected

hell bati can score unlike larsson

Lav

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Against England Kily should defintely start on the left. I would keep Ortega on the right. I think that Ortega's skills will cause headaches for the Brits all night. Caniggia is an excellent back up to Ortega if ned be while Gustavo Lopez should be Kily's back (ahead of Piojo Lopez) in the pecking order.

The Sorin-Kily conenction should be evidenced in this match. These two have a great understanding of eachother on the pitch. Much better than say Sorin and Piojo Lopez.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts