Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
NilSatisNisiOptimum
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I thought I should introduce myself before diving in to any conversations.

This place got big! I am sure I have been here before, a long time ago when the internet was a new thing. In those days it was called 'Final Football Forum', if memory serves, and it was just Humbird and a few portugeezers. I assume it's the same HUmbird as that one was an Argentina fan, too. Hi, Humbird :tip:

So ... I am an Evertonian from Birkenhead (a town across the river from Liverpool). Like all football fans, I like to think that my team is "by far the greatest team the world has ever seen". A slight exaggeration, but - again like all fans - I live in hope. A new manager, an owner who seems to have money and a plan; hopefully we can get it right this season and start to compete where I believe we belong.

I'm hoping this will be a good summer, football-wise. In a World Cup year it should be interesting to get a wider perspective on the global game. That's why I'm here. Anyway, it's always a pleasure to make new acquaintances. I'll see you around.

S.O.B. (Damn, that means something else over the pond, doesn't it? Hey hoe ... )

·
Registered
40,512 Posts
It got big. Got huge actually but now it's smaller than Homes' penis :(

What was your nick back in the day?

Anyway, nice to see another EPL fan. Welcome, welcome.

·
NilSatisNisiOptimum
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It got big. Got huge actually but now it's smaller than Homes' penis :(

What was your nick back in the day?

Anyway, nice to see another EPL fan. Welcome, welcome.
I was enkidu then. Heaven knows why. It was also the early days of usernames. :smile2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts