Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Translated english:

Parma, points Abramovich. The magnate could enter in society. For the Parma these are days are decided to you. Next 9 January is in program the assembly of the associates that will be determining for the future of the society: on the table there is the demand for recapitalization. On the forehead purchasers, the innovation could arrive from Russia. The patron of the Chelsea Roman Abramovich in fact, beyond that to the purchase of Frey, it would seem also interested to enter in the gialloblù society like shareholder. The income in society of the Russian magnate is in truth a hypothesis that laughed them to some time it makes. Of other song the contacts between the two clubs are good for a long time, to the point that in August the transfer of Adrian Mutu to the court of Ranieri came agreed nel.giro.di little hours. Sure, to the beginning that one of Abramovich had to be a compartecipazione, an income in society in tip of feet, for how much a personage like he can enter without to make noise. But hour the situation is very various. The more probable thing at the moment is that patron of the Chelsea the aids the Parma in indirect way: that is acquiring Sebastien Frey, paying endured it, but leaving it in Emilia until june. Oltretutto is nearly in expiration the last installment of ventidue the million and half pattuiti for Mutu. In this way from London amount of vital money in the attempt would arrive one not to be shipwrecked. But for near future it is not from excluding a engagement in first person. In bottom the club Parmesan represents in Italy which in England was the Chelsea: a rich society of talents, accustomed to sail in the first places of classifies without for this being never succeeded to make the jump of definitive quality. What it could make with the Russian in society. But this is the possible future. For the moment it must think to save itself and the time tightens.

original :
Parma, spunta Abramovich .
Il magnate potrebbe entrare in società .
Per il Parma questi sono giorni decisivi. Il prossimo 9 gennaio è in programma l'assemblea dei soci che sarà determinante per il futuro della società: sul tavolo c'è la richiesta di ricapitalizzazione. Sul fronte acquirenti, la novità potrebbe arrivare dalla Russia. Il patron del Chelsea Roman Abramovich infatti, oltre che all'acquisto di Frey, sembrerebbe anche interessato ad entrare nella società gialloblù come azionista.
L'ingresso in società del magnate russo è in realtà un'ipotesi che risale a qualche tempo fa. D'altro canto i contatti tra i due club sono buoni da tempo, al punto che in agosto il trasferimento di Adrian Mutu alla corte di Ranieri venne concordato nel giro di poche ore. Certo, all'inizio quella di Abramovich doveva essere una compartecipazione, un ingresso in società in punta di piedi, per quanto un personaggio come lui possa entrare senza fare rumore. Ma ora la situazione è ben diversa. La cosa più probabile al momento è che il patron del Chelsea aiuti il Parma in maniera indiretta: ovvero acquistando Sebastien Frey, pagandolo subito, ma lasciandolo in Emilia fino a giugno. Oltretutto è quasi in scadenza l'ultima rata dei ventidue milioni e mezzo pattuiti per Mutu. In questo modo da Londra arriverebbe una quantità di denaro vitale nel tentativo di non naufragare. Ma per il prossimo futuro non è da escludere un impegno in prima persona. In fondo il club parmense rappresenta in Italia quello che in Inghilterra era il Chelsea: una società ricca di talenti, abituata a veleggiare nei primi posti della classifica senza per questo essere mai riuscita a fare il salto di qualità definitivo. Quello che potrebbe fare con il russo in società. Ma questo è il futuro possibile. Per il momento bisogna pensare a salvarsi e il tempo stringe.

is it good /bad ?????????

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Haha... :D Is it April's fool already? No, I can smell made up stories like that from a mile away. :(

Would be amazing if it was true though. Very good indeed... :cool: It would make me a very happy man. Back to the good times. Abramovich has an almost endless supply of cash from his Russian operation and would have no problem with bankrolling both Parma and Chelsea. Problem is that he's more interested in buying an NHL club at the moment and that Parma don't have the same potential as Chelsea had in terms of location, support and facilities.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Haha...Very funny!:D

But there was an south American intrested in Aston Villa. He was one of the richest in the world. Would be great if he was intrested:happy:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FYI, this is EVERYWHERE !!!!!!!!! Not a rumor from some crap site .

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
gogol said:
FYI, this is EVERYWHERE !!!!!!!!! Not a rumor from some crap site .
You know. It's not like we don't want to believe. We just don't want to get our hopes up.

Personally I'd wet my pants if Abramovich bought Parma. I'd be delighted and would party for a week in a row. :D

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
These romours are pervers! But it would be nice to have instead of Parmalat something like Abramalat :).

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Abramovich to aid Parma?

Reports are emerging in the Italian press that Roman Abramovich will make heavy investments into bankruptcy-threatened Parma.

The club must find new investors to take over from fraud scandal owners Parmalat within the next month if they are to avoid liquidation.

This week several local businesses released statements to deny they were in talks for a takeover bid, but the Chelsea patron could come to their rescue.

The Russian oil magnate is already well aware of the Gialloblu’s situation after he snapped up Adrian Mutu in the summer.

Chelsea are still in contact with Parma’s agents thanks to a January bid for goalkeeper Sebastien Frey, who is also a £5m target for Arsenal.

It is reported that Abramovich would invest the necessary £40m to dig the Tardini side out of debt and ensure that their big stars would not have to be sold.

However, an easier and less obvious way of helping out would see Chelsea sign Frey now and leave him at Parma until the end of the season.

The Premiership club could also provide the final instalment of the £15m for Mutu earlier than expected.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
If Abramovic saved Parma I would add to my signature some dedication to Roman, forever. And also my avatar would be different for some time.

But it won't happen anyway.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
why not... Parma looks low-cost to purchase these days. He can either use one of the 2 clubs as a feeder club... one of them really produces good players. But I think Abra would make them both champions.

How can Abra not have a piece in the best league.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
We won't be saved by Roman...and I wouldn't want Parma to be a feeder club to Chelsea no thank you...

If he buys Parma to do what he has done at Chelsea fine...excellent...:)

But to be realistic he won't buy us we don't and won't ever have the commercial potential that Chelsea have. We can't fill up our own stadium...but maybe that would change once the glory-hunter bandwagon starts rolling.

I think he will just buy 1 or 2 players from us and relieve some of the financial pressure. I hear Romans being watched by Putin...:D I hope he hasn't got any fraud in his past. :eek: :D Ex KGB now president...Ho-Hum

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
GaGa said:
I hear Romans being watched by Putin...:D I hope he hasn't got any fraud in his past. :eek: :D Ex KGB now president...Ho-Hum
i read this too :howler:
so,most part of the russians hate him for this ...they say that he's a thief , corrupt :D ...and he bought Chelsea with his filthy money:eek:

·
Registered
265 Posts
If he wants to help a finacially unstable Italian club, he should help Lazio!

·
Registered
265 Posts
That was obviously a joke. Not that it's your fault.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Arianna said:
i read this too :howler:
so,most part of the russians hate him for this ...they say that he's a thief , corrupt :D ...and he bought Chelsea with his filthy money:eek:
No change there then, he just goes on the list of just about anyone who is rich and self made at that...plus it's not likely he did it all fairly to be honest, they'll pin something on him...:D

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I think mr Abramovichs´ intensions are quite clear considering the current climate of politics (or to not let oligarchs get into it) in Russia. This is just a way for Roman to save atleast some of his money before Putin makes him an another example! Did you know that the one who made Abramovich the rich man he is Boris Berezovskiy (thought to be main leaders of russian mafia) has an political asylym in London, England!

http://english.pravda.ru/main/18/89/355/10989_khodorkovsky.html?2

PS: I dearly hope that Parma manages get out of this situation they´re in! Stay strong!

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
If this was true I would go down to London & kiss Roman Abramovich's feet, & I'm being deadly serious.

Even if it meant selling Frey to Chelsea, I would not care, as if this man saved Parma he would be twice a hero that the bastard Tanzi is to the people of Parma

1 - 20 of 61 Posts