Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope Stanic extends his contract he played very good this year and as Amoroso said we don't need another striker to replace him.

Forza STANIC!

About Montano did he make an apperance this season in the Serie A?

·
International
8,545 Posts
Why extend a contract when you're gonna be relegated to the bench most of the season? Stanic should move clubs, even if it means a weaker club, at least he'll play and not just watch.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He played like 85% of the matches this season and like 40% of that in the starting line-up, so i think he is happy at the club

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
SuperMario is happy at Parma and he will definitely extend his contract if Parma wants him to stay.

FORZA STANIC

------------------
Any given Sunday,you either win or loose.That's FOOTBALL...

P

·
0 Posts
Although Stanic played very well this season, he should go so that we can find another young talent to replace him. Remember, Stanic is 30. He can't play for long.

------------------
FORZA! PARMA!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Montano played as well second half against Helsingborg in the Uefa cup.
Parma Mania, Stanic is born 1972. He has many good years left.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
So you want young talent Parma Mania? Wow, what a suprise... :) I don't know what to say to you since you obviously don't get it anyway. Let me see. Stanic, Fuser and Bennarivo are too old and should leave. Crespo is useless and should be traded for S. Inzaghi. Amoroso is too expensive and should be traded for Salas. Thuram is nothing special and in a few years he will be 30 and useless. Dabo and Bolano are useless as well. Di Vaio is the only player that should stay! Isn't that what you are saying Parma Mania? Get you act together will you? It's quite annoying to read your pessimistic little posts here. In short, if you don't have anything else to write about then complaining you really shouldn't write at all. Sorry...

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
When i first started watching football i was just as crazy as Parma Mania.

Everyone had to be under 24 or i wanted themn sold :) :) :)

Now i realize that a team of youngsters ttally is a team of chokers....just look at INTER.

We only have two player in our first choice line up over the age of 27....ridiculous.

Sure that is the formula for winning in a few seasons but not now especially if you buybuybuy all the time like INTER bringing in in more 23 year olds all teh time.

What happens when a player reaches 30 does he automatically start to stink? Some players get older and improve like Fiore and Vanoli. Some get old and maintain their class like Banarrivo and thuram. And of course at times they get old and suck big time i.e. ORTGEA!!!!!!!! IMHO

Anyway guys youth is not necessarily the answer. IMHO CONTINUITY IS THE ANSWER!!!!!!!!

------------------
[email protected] [email protected]

·
International
8,545 Posts
I think Stanic is happy at Parma, but I think he wants a starting spot. Who doesn't? He's very dedicated to the club, and I'm sure the club is to him as well.

The problem with Stanic is, that he's not a natural striker. He'll have good games and score goals, but he won't be as consistent and isn't as big a threat to score as the other strikers on the team. If you play him in midfield, he plays Fuser's position, and I think most agree that Fuser is a very good player, and really shouldn't lose his spot.

Because of this I don't see a regular spot for him in the line up. Despite this, I DO think he'll extend his contract :)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Well Tazz. Thuram is only 28 and Ortega is 26. That's hardly old now, is it. Thuram has *at least* 4 more years in him. Just look at your own Blanc. He will be 35 this year. He is nothing less than 7 years older than Thuram. Central defenders can play for a very long time if they want to. Pietro Vierchowod is born in 1959!! And he still plays in Serie A. So he's 13 years older than Thuram. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts