Is Carlo still with us? Didn't we sack him already? :D

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
This has been officially dedictaed to Inter and all their fans enjoy!!:proud:

·
Registered
23,919 Posts
This thread is just about as opportunistic as a carver post.

Instead of the good discussion we had about Milan and Ancelotti in the past I mostly see "haha" post here. Hardly the epitomy of debating heaven.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Yeah exactly!! He has lost his mind ... SACK HIM.
i asked myself when i see the Pato-Ambro sub if he can do the same sub if Napoli were not 10 man.

Maybe he could still do but this time im asking myself again why he didnt do that vs Caglari and we lost 2 points there.

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
This thread is just about as opportunistic as a carver post.

Instead of the good discussion we had about Milan and Ancelotti in the past I mostly see "haha" post here. Hardly the epitomy of debating heaven.
you say that only because you are on the receiving end :D

But, please start the quality debate. What has Carlo changed since the 2st two losses that suddenly we are top of teh table?

·
Registered
23,890 Posts
This has been officially dedictaed to Inter and all their fans enjoy!!:proud:
Why? :confused:

What does Inter have to do with the being or not being of Ancelotti at Milan's helm?

But thanks for the nice dedication anyway, I guess... :err:

P.S. Yes, I am illustrating my posts with random pictures now.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Bono,

to be perfectly honest there is a million miles of difference between how 2 huge clubs, Milan and Barça, who both struggled in their first 2 games reached the summit of their league tables. Milan is not anything like as convincing in their football, relying rather a healthy dose of luck, individual brilliance and Dae. Barça is playing quite easily the best football in the world right now.

·
THE
14,123 Posts
you say that only because you are on the receiving end :D

But, please start the quality debate. What has Carlo changed since the 2st two losses that suddenly we are top of teh table?
That is too easy. For our luck, other top clubs have been really crap. Inter has new coach and some unsolved issues, Roma is losing to Romanian clubs and Juve has...ok, Del Piero and Buffon.

with Ronaldhinho and co, we should be leading teh table by 10 points.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts