Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
personnaly I think bring Rivaldo to Lazio will be a bad idea : he didn't deserve to play in a team like Lazio
and also he cost too much ! 50 million $ for a player who don't know how to touch the ball with his right foot
I saw yesterday how Recoba played he was great ; and I don't think he will cost 50 million$!!!!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Rivaldo is a great player.But I don't think we need him...
Which role phe is gonna play for? I can not find a place for him!
Youness is right he is too expensive and he is not a vital player for Lazio...
We need a strong central defender, a very good striker and may be a left winger !
That is all ! Also some young talented players for the future !
No to Rivaldo !

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you're right blackeagle firs we don't there's no place for him especially if C.Lopez come (he has a freat left foot)
and if Nedved leave there's nobody to take his place so they must find a new left winger

O

·
0 Posts
Rivaldo is a giant personality and is not a strong team player. Teams win championships; not personalities. I agree with Blackeagle. We need a stronger defensive pressence. As time goes by, we will grow weaker in that area. CANNAVARRO is our answer!

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
But our defence is the best right now, and Nesta still 24.... so Cannavaro coming I think won't change the defence.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
youness are you a lazio fan?
do you have any players from marocko to recommand?
i think mustapha hadji deservs a better club thab coventry,such a graet player in such a b-club.
why not go to italy?
he's agreat player and serie a is the best league in the world!!!!!!

O

·
0 Posts
Our defense is the best? This is highly questionable at best. All this talk of strikers and nothing of defense. A draw is better than a loss. If the other team can't score, we start at a draw. Then we work on scoring and only then, we win. Defense must come first! Cannavarro is the best in Italy besides our Nesta. Surely you see this.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Lazio is the strongest team in italy..and showed it this year.But here, we are all talking about a stronger team..So Lazio has weak parts as well.And i think our weakest part is the defence..
Remember Roma (1-4) and Valencia (2-5) games.
If we have a better defence and a bit more stronger centreforwards we gonna have a better team and we can make it triple next year...Our goal must be a higher level so we made it double this year , we aim triple next year...(+2 derby wins)
Lazio won everything with its midfield...
Remember Barcelona won nothing this year.And they are a great club with great players...
Also Deportivo showed that they have potential for the leauge title.And they can do it without Rivaldo...Barcelona can do it without Rivaldo as well...
But i don't think we can do it without Veron...He is the key man for us...
Rivaldo can bring extra 5-6 thousand abbonati..That's all..Also he can win few games himself...

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Why all of you don't want Rivaldo??
He's one of the best, I reckon he should play for Lazio this season, he'll mix with Veron. It's like an argentinian team, while Ortega playing behind 2 strikers and Veron support from behind.. I wonder how many goal they'll produce next season...

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nasty nick I don't think that any moroccan player deserve to play in a team like Lazio maybe in other Italian teams but not Lazio
in Morocco there are some great young player as we saw in the "world cup of the clubs" in brazil with a very young players they have done a great match against Real Madrid in Brazil;
maybe Hadji is a great player but the calcio is too hard for him

-------------------------------------
OF CURSE I AM THE FIRST LAZIOFAN IN MOROCCO

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Ortega is the most harmful player to a football team of all times in football history.
He is a liar.He is a clown.He is a show man.But definetely not a team player...
Remember Veron was playing for Sampdoria,He moved to Parma and Ortega arrrived.Sampdoria did not change the team.But they relegated...
Then he followed Veron again.Parma were the UEFA champions and Ortega came They could not even qualify to Champions leauge.They have great team, but they won nothing this year.
In France 98, Argentina was the best team of the tournament...Think about it
( Veron,Batistuta,Claudio Lopez, Gallardo,Simeone,Almeyda ,Ayala ,Chamot,
Crespo,Roa + 2 years' ago's Sensini and Balbo) But they won nothing just Because of
ORTEGA
I hate Ortega...He is an Anti-Team player,he ruins everything...
He looks good ...even great, but gives nothing and only plays for himself...
I pray to god everyday Roma will transfer him and they will go to Serie B...

Anti-Ortega Club Because i like football...

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
I think hadji would be great for lazio,or some other team in italy maybe bologna or fiorentina,then we have naybet but he's not the player for us maybe perugia or something

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
The fact that Van Gaal is leaving should mean that Rivaldo stay in Barca. Let it be so!
So, Barcelona eventually end up with no trophy this season...really shows that what you need is a solid team with team players...and not STAR teams...look at all the champs this season : Lazio,Depor,Monaco,PSV,ManUtd ('though I hate ManUtd, apart from Beckham, they're a team of players and not of StarS...)

Forza Lazio
Serie A Champions, Coppa Italia Winners 1999/2000

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Rivaldo looks for better deal at Barcelona

Rivaldo looks for better deal at Barcelona
BARCELONA, May 22 (Reuters) - Barcelona‘s World Player of the Year Rivaldo said on Monday he was looking for a better financial deal from the club.

„In Italy there are various teams that are interested in me and that is going to force Barcelona to improve my contract,“ Rivaldo told Spanish reporters at Barcelona‘s El Prat airport.

The Brazilian striker was speaking on his way to Britain, where he will play this week in internationals against Wales and England.
Rivaldo has had running battles this season with Barcelona president Josep Lluis Nunez, who stands down in July, and former club coach Louis van Gaal, who resigned on Saturday.

„They (the club directors) have not treated me with love,“ Rivaldo said.

He used the threat of a move to Italy last summer to get an improved contract but in return he is now tied to Barcelona until 2002 -- and he has a buy-out clause of 15,000 million pesetas ($81.08 million) which even Italian clubs may baulk at.

However, Rivaldo has rarely been in top form this year. He publically complained van Gaal was playing him out of position and in response was dropped for two games by the Dutchman.

For the last two weeks the Barcelona-based media have been speculating that Rivaldo might be sold this summer.

Rivaldo joined Barcelona from Deportivo Coruna for $26.7 million in the summer of 1997, as a replacement for his compatriot Ronaldo who joined Inter Milan. ($1 5.00 Peseta).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts