Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am attempting to make an archive of the history of the Romanian National Team.

If any one has photos or links to photos of the diffrent national team players please E-mail me at [email protected]

I am in specific need of pictures of Ioan Lupescu, Ioan Ganea, Tybor Selymes, Iulian Filipescu, Marius LACATUS, Rodion CAMATARU, Ladislau BOLONI, Helmut DUCKADAM , Silviu LUNG, Nicolae DOBRIN, Anghel IORDANESCU, Florea DUMITRACHE, Dorin Mateut, Gavril Balint and any general pictures from the 1930, 1934, 1938, 1970 WC Cup Teams and the current team

Thanx for you Help

Hai Romania:)

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
RSBonos said:
I am attempting to make an archive of the history of the Romanian National Team.

If any one has photos or links to photos of the diffrent national team players please E-mail me at [email protected]

I am in specific need of pictures of Ioan Lupescu, Ioan Ganea, Tybor Selymes, Iulian Filipescu, Marius LACATUS, Rodion CAMATARU, Ladislau BOLONI, Helmut DUCKADAM , Silviu LUNG, Nicolae DOBRIN, Anghel IORDANESCU, Florea DUMITRACHE, Dorin Mateut, Gavril Balint and any general pictures from the 1930, 1934, 1938, 1970 WC Cup Teams and the current team

Thanx for you Help

Pictures from the 1930, 1934, 1938, WC Cup Teams???? Good Luck finding that!!!!I have never seen nor heard of any such pictures…

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay,

I actually was able to find a photo of the 1930 World Cup team yesterday.

But if the older pictures are hard to find, what about photos of the 1970's players and the current team players.

I would really like to find an image of Florea DUMITRACHE, Nicolae DOBRIN and Gavril Balin.

It is essential to preserve or Romanian soccer tradition

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Re: Re: Please Help!!

GloryHunter said:
Pictures from the 1930, 1934, 1938, WC Cup Teams???? Good Luck finding that!!!!I have never seen nor heard of any such pictures…
Did they even have cameras back then?:D ;)
I crack up when I see pictures of the football boots they wore back then..they looked like hiking boots! And those balls seemed super bouncy!

·
Registered
25,388 Posts
RSBonos said:

Thanx for you Help

I know a person who has lots of soccer videos. He might have also some photos, but I am not sure. This is his web page:

http://www.soccervideotapes.homestead.com/

·
Registered
99 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Please Help!!

DacoRoman said:
Lupisor, do you know anyone that has gotten any games from this website? Is it reliable? Cause I might want to get some games from him.
the site looks pretty interesting, thats A LOT of games he's got, and there's so many i want to see, but i think it can get pretty pricey....

so yeah, did anyone else "trade" with this guy?

·
Registered
25,388 Posts
I know this guy in person, even though I haven't seen him in a while. He is a fair person, so there is no question that he'll keep his word. The only thing is that the last time I saw him he seemed pretty busy. Anyhow, you can tell him you know me ( Catalin from Montreal, the guy with an Italian accent :) ).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts