Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a huge dillema, I live in Washington, D.C.,, and I don't know how I can watch Euro2000. It is not on ESPN or ESPN2 as I thought it would be. And Foxsportsworld (which I don't even have), according to their online schedule, is showing all the games with a weeks delay. Please help!! Can anyone suggest how I can watch Euro2000. The situation seems hopeless. (I know this is off topic, but I need to get a response :)

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
Univision shown the France-Denmark match today at 13:00 EST, that's one hour delay. Schedule for the next 2 weeks:
Sunday 18 June at 13:00 EST Solvenia-Spain
Sunday 25 June at 13:00 EST Quarter final number 3
Not enough but better than nothing, right?

O

·
0 Posts
It's a shame that they will show the WNBA that no one watches nor has any interest in, golf, and even bowling, but of soccer? The TV people in America are idiots. I'm so disgusted with this country when it comes to sports. What a joke!

M

·
0 Posts
I couldn't agree with you more oltre-la-morte. When it comes to there crappy sports they show it, but when it comes to good stuff like football they ignore it or put it on paper view.
I was so mad when i saw them broadcast USA vs Mexico (a game with insignificant importance to so many) on NBC for free and not do the same for Euro 2000. They are very ****ty in the states. They suck!
Bulldog, i think you have to order it on paperview or watch the game in some spanish chanell. It may be delayed but you can still se it. Sorry man, i know how it feels.

·
International
6,519 Posts
It's the same way here by me but i can see EURO 2000, but i cant see Serie A matches. I havent seen Juve - Lazio match , Viola - Lazio match - i just saw Lazio - Milan match. I just hear Radio Radio and so i cheer for Lazio on the Internet :p

M

·
0 Posts
I have a friend in the US and he said that he could se the Euro2000 on some sort of pay-per-viev or something.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the ideas everybody!! I have tried ordering the games on payperview, but my cable service isn't offering it for some reason. Fortunately, I just realized that there is a Irish bar in my area, which, thank god, are showing all the games live!!!! So I got to watch England vs portugal, and some other games!!! Thanks for the help all of you.

·
International
6,519 Posts
heh, England vs. Portugal was already played :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts