Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Don't forget to put on your custom title for at least a few weeks, or perhaps on the first line of your signature, that you're formerly known as Bresciano :)

Especially that there's a user by the name of Marco here on XT, so there may be some confusion for those who're not so observant.

Thanks for the cooperation! :)

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nedved! said:
Don't forget to put on your custom title for at least a few weeks, or perhaps on the first line of your signature, that you're formerly known as Bresciano :)

Especially that there's a user by the name of Marco here on XT, so there may be some confusion for those who're not so observant.

Thanks for the cooperation! :)
OK OK. I know there is Marco. That's the reason why I used Märco.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Alt 132, Arianna! (And have the num lock key off on your keyboard)

And thanks Bresciano, er, Märco ;)

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
I hate that you have to remember all these Alt+something for all the characters. I don't know in which country they have buttons for the ¨´ and all those others. If you haven't seen them, all you have to do is just press the sign buuton before a letter.

eg. if I want a ü, i press ¨then u and its done. There are about 6 of those sign buttons for each type of letter. àáâãäå

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Arianna said:
now for write your name i need all time to paste and copy the "ä " because my keyboard is italian:D ...and is crappy... don't have more options:rolleyes: :tongue:
You don't need it. I like Marco without that stupid ä. But what should I have done? I'm registred everywhere as Marco and Bresciano started to piss me off.

I hope this is an OK nick.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Märco said:
You don't need it. I like Marco without that stupid ä. But what should I have done? I'm registred everywhere as Marco and Bresciano started to piss me off.

I hope this is an OK nick.
i'm registred everywhere as Ary ... but here someone have this nick( but i never seen this member posting:mad: )

Märco is ok! :)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Märco is :yuck: ;)

:tongue: Joking I like it, much better then Breciano :eek:

Is the other Marco posting? Why don't the Admin do a bit of spring cleaning and recycle some of the users that haven't logged on for more then 6 months.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GaGa said:
Märco is :yuck: ;)

:tongue: Joking I like it, much better then Breciano :eek:

Is the other Marco posting? Why don't the Admin do a bit of spring cleaning and recycle some of the users that haven't logged on for more then 6 months.
Hardly ever but yes- he does. He sometimes check ice-hockey forum. He's a fan of Detroit Red Wings :yuck:.

It would be nice to steal his name :cool:.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Well. Bresciano was good but so is Märco!:tongue:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Märco said:
Hardly ever but yes- he does. He sometimes check ice-hockey forum. He's a fan of Detroit Red Wings :yuck:.

It would be nice to steal his name :cool:.
The guy has over 8500 posts! You can't just steal his name, he is a regular! :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts