Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is your instep the part of your foot you hit passes with?

Are u supposed to shoot the ball for a strong shot on goal on the part where your laces are?what part is that called?

With which part of his foot does beckham shoot the ball during freekicks?

With which part of his foot does r carlos shoot the ball during freekicks?(it looks like he shoots straight on with his toes,and it looks like beckham shoots the normal curl shot using his toes with a bent foot and scooping the ball)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Is your instep the part of your foot you hit passes with?
Yes, mostly.

Are u supposed to shoot the ball for a strong shot on goal on the part where your laces are?what part is that called?
Yes. And I don't know what it's called.

With which part of his foot does beckham shoot the ball during freekicks?
Over the instep a little bit (only way I know how to describe it).

With which part of his foot does r carlos shoot the ball during freekicks?(it looks like he shoots straight on with his toes
Which way Carlos shoot the ball are you talking about? When he shoots it straight, I think he just shoot it like everybody else: the lace part. About the outward curve like the one he scored against France, I think he shot it with the "outside-3-toes-part"

and it looks like beckham shoots the normal curl shot using his toes with a bent foot and scooping the ball)
No, not with his toes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Over the instep a little bit (only way I know how to describe it).
Do u mean over the instep as in closer to the big thumb or over the instep as in closer to the laces part??

·
Registered
513 Posts
Lehuynhduc said:
Which way Carlos shoot the ball are you talking about? When he shoots it straight, I think he just shoot it like everybody else: the lace part. About the outward curve like the one he scored against France, I think he shot it with the "outside-3-toes-part"
Well this shot was something like "outside-3-dimension-world":)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts