Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know Juve are the best loved and the most hated side in Italy, and recent events have fuelled this.The refereeing decision on sunday has incensed everybody, however the championship has realistically been over for a while now and with the final game approaching Lazio knowing they have lost jump on this one thing and blame it for not winning Lo Scudetto, how ridiculous!If your team were better then surely you would be above us, it's easy to find excuse's but it is harder to find result's and that is what we have done and that is why we are top!May i remind you all that a season is 34 games long and luck always evens itself out.What about the penalty decision in your game against Bologna, everybody forgets that along with the stupid amount of penalties Milan have claimed this season.The corner leading to Cannavaro's goal should never have been a corner in the first place, referee's make mistake's all the time throughout an entire game.It is part and parcel of football, always has been and until computers referee always will.It surprises me that many professional people in the game ie:Cragnotti act like petulant children and try to diminish the hard work Juve have put in this season, we have been going since Intertoto back in July and deserve through hard work to be where we are.Look at the result's we have beaten all of our big city rival's bar won, LAZYIO.So i pray for this play-off so we can destroy you weak feeble minded club.However if this play-off dosen't come about it will not take away anything from Juve's performance this year.AND AS THE SAYING GOES THE BEST TEAM ALWAYS WINS IN THE END!!!!!!!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Ahhhhhhhh,look who came back from the dead!!!! the ****head!!!!!!
As all of you can see this bad example of a human being is a great example of the typical rubentino!!!!!!!!!!!

Now please don't delete this topic because it is a perfect example of what you call a DEBATE and does not offend anybody in particular!!

Youmother****ingcocksuckingnogoodfornothingblindBASTARD!!!!!!
I really wish we could meet somewhere!!
July or august would be just perfect,you tell me the day and place and...........!!

------------------
SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
330 Posts
That is if your MOMMY and DADDY allow you!!!!

------------------

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A bad example of a human being?read the intelectual content of the post from A REALE IDIOTA!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
There won't be De santis i bet..
and then you will see some real football at that game i think.Not catenaccio !
I am sure you are so scared to play with Lazio and you don't believe what have you written!!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
What can you expect from this jerk that calls himself bettega?
Too bad I can't say what I really think....you f***ing bastard!!!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

·
Registered
315 Posts
Mattias, somehow I think you believe me and Reale are the same [email protected] you have our e-mail addresses? And just because we have the same surname doesn't mean we're the same person, he's R and I'm F!! Know what I mean?

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
but its still better that juve should win at perugia and kill lazios dreams! :)

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
bettega, do u remember the result of the match between LAZIO vs juve home and away!!!
here it is : LAZIO vs juve (0-0)
juve vs LAZIO (0-1)
in your opinion, who is the winner???
so i suggest u, "never expect something which can make u suffer"
juve is really so damn lucky. so if u don't use the chances given by the f*****g refferee, and then get a play off against Lazio, then you'll regret it all day long.
for me since i saw juve-parma,scudetto is not a matter anymore,coz i know who's REALLY the best ( LAZIO INDEED )
FORZA LAZIO

PS : bettega, if it happens Lazio will get a play off against juve, please don't bet for juve, coz juve won't be able to win against Lazio. if u still do,you will loose your money.

FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
555 Posts
Cecco, I don't think that you and Reale are are the same person.
When I wrote the post I made a comment on Reale's post, but since I know that you use about the same language as Reale I thought I'd better mention your name too :)

And he is R and you are F, it could be understood as: he is Real and you are Fake ;) just kidding … hehe :)

FORZALAZIO !!
http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

·
Registered
315 Posts
Mattias, I'm deeply offended by your remark....oh, no I'm not, I'm LAZIALE not rubentino, the ones that can't take any sh it!

You could have said that F was for frocio!
I know when someone is kidding!!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

·
Registered
116 Posts
all i can say..
CECCO and REALE are ****s
may be one is dog ****, the other is horse **** , but they are still ****s
they might be different person, but they are still ****s

·
Registered
330 Posts
zebracross(notice no capital letters!),
There's an old saying that says:
Your better off being horse ****,
then to be CHICKEN ****!!!!!!
Think about it!!!!!!!
ahahahahahahahahahhahhahaha

P.S.next time use your little microscopic
brain before you write,or else!!!

------------------

·
Registered
315 Posts
zebraX, hahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahh!!!!!

I suggest you stick to cricket or rugby!!!
These are your national sports, aren't they?

And then you can get that "stick" that's in between "you" and "to cricket" and shove it up your...........!!!!!!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

[This message has been edited by Cecco (edited 13-05-2000).]

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:) I love looking at your post ppl, it really makes me laugh the way you carry on about each other. Keep it up! as laughter is the best medicine.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Anyone feel surprised? :)

This time they were offended though,but I cant say that I disagree with ZebraCross ;)

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts