Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is everyone saying that we need a new player maker for next season RIQUELME/D'ALESS/DONI. When we have Nedved. Nedved has been outstanding this season when he plays in the centre as our playmaker, I agree he played pretty **** on the left and was ineffective there. So why are so many people suggesting we buy a new playmaker for next season and put Nedved back on the left. I think that we should buy Doni (to play on the left) - for these reasons.
1 - he is Italian
2 - he is going to the World Cup
3 - he is experienced
4 - he is in his prime
5 - can play on the left (where we do lack attack)
6 - if Nedved is injured or suspened, he can be a temporary playmaker.
7 - deserves a shot with a big club

What do you guys think?
If you believe we need a new playmaker, then list reasons why? Because I just can't see the logic in replacing Nedved and throwing him on the wing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
well i agree with u on that...but we need a playmaker just in case...like a young talented one...lets say doni doesnt perform well...ex: mendieta and fiore at lazio...we cant be 100% sure he'll play well next year with us...i mean securing a good playmaker and a young one would be great coz we need a strong midfield next year if we want to compete in 3 competitions...
plus our week point of this season was that we couldnt rest some players due to there important roles esp. midfield players.unlike roma and inter they have the depth in midfield...and no wonder how we couldnt control games when playing with lazio roma and inter ...
well in my opinion securing a playmaker for next year is important .
i would go for dortmunds playmaker rosidsky he is promising!!
although not italian but who cares;)

:star: FORZA JUVE:star:

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
well doni is the perfect player as he and neddy can change as playmaker and as left midfield. so i think they have done well to buy him.

as back up, if nedved and doni are both out, we still have del piero for that, not to mention mutu who has played there abit this season. even salas is useful there.

plus we have young maresca.

so there are plenty of options there i believe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts