Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PIRLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course we all know who will start next season on ethe first day.

Frey
Simic
Cordoba
Blanc

Zanetti
DiBiagio
Farinos
Georgatos
Seedorf

and 2 from:
Recoba/Sukur/Zamorano/Vieri

By the end of teh season this is what i predict Pirlo putting either Farinos DiBiagio or Seedorf on the bench.

When Pirlo becomes unrivaled playmaker either Seedorf will sit down or replace either of teh two central midfielders.

Then we will see INTER's full potential.

FORZA INTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FORZA PIRLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
iItazz,inter have too many great players in the team
look at the forwards:recoba,vieri,ronaldo(injured)zamorano,pirlo,sukur,ventola(if he will return)kallon(maybe on loan to reggina or vicenza)
what do you think will happen to domoraud,he's great but just a little bit unlucky once,i hope hell stay abnd not will be loaned out....
i heard inter wanted redondo or guti,what will happen will any of them come?

N

·
0 Posts
Pirlo should be given Roberto Baggio's No.10 shirt! He should play as an Inter regular for the first half of the season at least! That way even if he underachieves early on he will gain a little trust to give him confidence to show his real potential. I can't believe that Zoff played Ambrosini in Italy's Matches in Euro2000 Pirlo is much better but just needs a little confidence. Pirlo should play with Seedorf in the same role like the way Portugal formate. Farinos isn't a classic midfielder but is a hardworker, Pirlo should never be loaned again.

FORZA INTER
FORZA YOUTH
FORZA FREY
FORZA CORDOBA
FORZA PIRLO
FORZA SEEDORF
FORZA RECOBA
FORZA MUTU
FORZA RONALDO

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
mutu and baggio

i forgot adrian mutu,one of many great players,and robby baggio still number 1!!!!!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What do you mean Nazario? AMbrosini is one of the best midfielders that Italy have.

Ambrosini and Pirlo are totally different players. A defencive midfielder and a playmaker respectively they can't play the same position.

Get serious bro.

And also Pirlo is not in the Italian national team so obviously he can't play.

I also said that he might replace Farinos or DiBiagio...yes.....but what i mean is that Seedorf would be taken off playmaker duty and played in central defencive midfield while DiBiagio or Farinos would partner Seedorf in midfield with the other on the bench.

Pirlo is way to physically weak to play central midfield and way too slow. Pirlo is a classic fantasista and nothing else. A true no. 10. Unlike Seedorf who is nothing particular.......

A little bit of a Striker
a little bit of a midfielder
a little bit of a clown :):)

you get my point don't you hahaha

FORZA PIRLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts