Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ronaldo is already in the top 15 scorers in La Liga for Real Madrid and is behind only Puskas, Di Stefano, Pahino and Sanches in efficiency amongst these 15 top scorers.

Interestingly enough, unlike Ronaldo, Di Stefano, Puskas and Pahino all played with possibly the best Real Madrid sides ever at a time when soccer was played using 1-2-4-4

Puskas (58-67) 156 - 179 - 87.15%
League average: 3.1 goals per game

Pahino (48-53) 108 - 125 - 86.4%
League average: 4.1 goals per game

Sanches (85-92) 164 - 207 - 79.22%
League average: 2.53 goals per game

Di Stefano (53-64) 216 - 282 - 76.50%
League average: 3.36 goals per game

Ronaldo (2002-06) 81 - 119 - 68.1%
League average: 2.6 goals per game

Raul (94-06) 195 - 414 - 47.1%
league average: Not worth bothering, but somewhere around 2.7 or 2.8...

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
oh my! not again! :rolleyes:

R.O.N.A.L.D.O think of something different than these boring Ronie vs. Raul debates that we talked about already more than 1000 times...

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
raul > ronaldo

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
These stats once again prove the greatness of the fat one. While other players live up to the glamour of great teams, R9 does it all by himself :thumbsup:

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CorazonMerengue said:
It's a secret. You'll eventually find out. :lala:
Realistic about the fact that you have been waiting for more than 3 years for a Raul return and at the same time wrote Ronaldo off just for two months without scoring...actually he did score in the cup game against Zaragosa within those two months too...

Or maybe you are being realistic about the fact that your disgusting xenophobism makes it impossible for you to like any player who is not Spanish. Don't you think that's a little bit weird...

Or maybe you are being realistic about the fact that you have no clue about football which would explain why you never talk about it...

etc, etc...

·
Registered
7,221 Posts
R.o.n.a.l.d.o. said:
Or maybe you are being realistic about the fact that you have no clue about football which would explain why you never talk about it...

etc, etc...
I have no clue about football, yet I know more about La Senguda teams, La Segunda b teams and La Tercera teams. Hell, even know teams lower than that. Where is that bit where I know nothing about football? Oh wait, you know everything about these divisions. Man you make me laugh. :howler:

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CorazonMerengue said:
I have no clue about football, yet I know more about La Senguda teams, La Segunda b teams and La Tercera teams. Hell, even know teams lower than that. Where is that bit where I know nothing about football? Oh wait, you know everything about these divisions. Man you make me laugh. :howler:

Well that's exactly your problem...you know only about B-Teams and don't really have any clue about football...not counting you blinding xenophobism and all... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
CorazonMerengue said:
BTW now that you cleared your ideas out, why don't you simply stick to your Segundas and Terceras and let the real football to the real fans...would be much better for everyone...

PS:No wonder you don't like winners and love losing...

·
Registered
7,221 Posts
R.o.n.a.l.d.o. said:
BTW now that you cleared your ideas out, why don't you simply stick to your Segundas and Terceras and let the real football to the real fans...would be much better for everyone...

PS:No wonder you don't like winners and love losing...
So you admit that you have no idea about these teams?

·
poco loco
3,657 Posts
Could we please open a thread only for you which topic title is
"R.o.n.a.l.d.o. vs Corazon Mergengue - The ultimate Thread" ? Please!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.