Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you got any pics of them or have some favourites let's hear them.Cassano is quite covered,as does Vieri have a couple also.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Beckham has a lot of tattoes.. He also have tattoos of his kids name on him.. Shows how much he loves his kids. What a perfect father he is..

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Gennaro Gattuso have one, I think. He actually doesn't like tatoos though many friends and teammates of him urged him to make it. But he eventually made a bet that he was going to make one if Milan win CL. And the team won it and he kept his promise.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Freddie Ljungberg has a large "ARSENAL" tattoed into his back, written in the old gothic style writing we had on the real crest. I think Ashley Cole has some.

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
khimik said:
Freddie Ljungberg has a large "ARSENAL" tattoed into his back, written in the old gothic style writing we had on the real crest.
Really? Oh my then he'd do well to stay in the London club for life. Does that mean he's closed his options for good?

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
beckham mania u should get your self checked out man..u got beckham showing his stomach in your display pic and then u got beckhams kids in your sig? take it easy

·
Registered
59,183 Posts
disgusting :yuck: ^^^^

Big tatoo man = Feyenoords Swedish RB Alexander Ostlund :cool:

only got this pic of him where you can only see one tatoo on his lower arm :(

but he has a lot more tatooes over his body, one for every stage in his life. He also rolls up his sleeves to the full during games to show his upper arm tatooes and to imtimidate opponents :D

·
Registered
59,183 Posts
khimik said:
I hear Sol's going to get one soon ;) :D
if it's round the same place as Freddies, we'll make sure he'll be kicked extra hard round there in the next derby :devil: :D

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
damn what a fagot to have a tatoo on his lower back

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Wally said:
if it's round the same place as Freddies, we'll make sure he'll be kicked extra hard round there in the next derby :devil: :D
Don't do that, he'll probably miss another six weeks :eek:

and you're going to get smacked at Highbury ;)

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Schumy said:
Have you got any pics of them or have some favourites let's hear them.Cassano is quite covered,as does Vieri have a couple also.
so you want to see pictures of men with tatoos :howler: :depress:

·
Registered
59,183 Posts
@ Khmik

ah bla bla bla :mute: :pp

Liternit said:
good post!

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Liternit said:
See the back of our 1998 double winning kits, that's what it was supposed to a re-make of ;)

Arsenal FC - more doubles than Spurs :D

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
Since we're on the subject, who do you think has the ugliest (or distasteful) tattoo ever?

I would think Luis Figo. He has a picture of a cute little devil (or something like that) on his ankle, does he not? That's so pathetic. 18 year old girls in my country do it.

Beckham had a tattoo done wrongly.. that must have been embarassing.

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Shevchenko has a cool tattoo of an oriental dragon on his left arm, probably the best tattoo I've seen on a footballer.

There are some players with their names tattooed on their bodies, like Cassano, who had the name "Antonio" tattooed in Chinese on his arm.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts