Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
staunton --bradford has issued an interest in him...he desperately wants to leave given his lack of involvement in 1st team..but for bradford!??

nielsen--i heard he extended his current contract after he changed his mind..

friedel--still waiting for his work permit procedures..

·
Registered
818 Posts
Staunton, Babb, Friedel, Bjornebye, etc. The list of players leaving are pretty the same since last summer! Seriously these players have no more involvement and should go.

I don't think Staunton will mind moving to Bradford. This happens to older players all the time, a step down either to a smaller Premiership club/ Lower Division club for first team action. That's why Bradford have one of the oldest squad around :)

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i don't really understand why Gh is makng the move for mcallister!?

i mean i understand that our squad is amongst the youngest..if not the youngest..ahead of leeds..
the oldest regular is redders and hamann both at 26 i think...

it's true mcallister has had a very gd season...but still...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I heard that Chelsea want Jaime Redknapp and will soon make a bid because Vialli wants more English players next year (and also West Ham have said Trevor Sinclair-another Chelsea target, is not for sale).

I think if they made a substantial bid, we should sell him. He's a good player, but with the emergence of Gerard, he may not be guaranteed a first team place next year. With £8-10mn we could find a good replacement for him.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I'd say take 12 million for Redknapp, and buy a more than capable replacement. With GH's knowledge he might even be able to snap up 4 players for that! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts