Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which players have dissapointed you at various clubs this season?

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Morientes and Cisse dissapointed m in Liverpool this season.

Outside Liverpool I was expecting Hleb to be awesome from what the Arsenal fans were saying so I looked forward to seeing him play and when I did he was shite.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
I can't really say.

I was expecting Fletcher to be crap and our 2 other CMs have been injured a lot this season and they are both out for rest of the season.

Rio in october/november was pretty off target but he's sorted his act out.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Shaun Wright Phillips just isn't played. Don't have clue why Chelsea bought him. United dissapointments?? O'Shea, Silvestre,Fletcher and and Rio Ferdinand at the start of the season but he has come back with a bang.

·
Registered
978 Posts
lazyyzal05 said:
Shaun Wright Phillips just isn't played. Don't have clue why Chelsea bought him. United dissapointments?? O'Shea, Silvestre,Fletcher and and Rio Ferdinand at the start of the season but he has come back with a bang.
u are right Jose just liked benching SRP.its not as if he doesnt have what it takes to make it at chealsi.
Well it was and is a poor decision by him to have gone to chealsi.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
ayobolaji said:
u are right Jose just liked benching SRP.its not as if he doesnt have what it takes to make it at chealsi.
Well it was and is a poor decision by him to have gone to chealsi.
They had just won the league, best team in england etc.
How do they play Joe Cole over him most weeks astounds me.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
ayobolaji said:
cuz joe cole scores more than he does.
Jose has more faith in cole that's why he's been getting more playing time
Even though every second week Jose has a go at Cole for not working hard enough :scared:

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Arsenal midfield players need someone like Viera to be able to perform well.. I doubt the problem is just that they are out of form. It's like Barca without Ronaldinho. Loss, loss, then suddenly Ronaldinho comes back. Boom! 5-1 victory.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Keisu said:
Arsenal midfield players need someone like Viera to be able to perform well.. I doubt the problem is just that they are out of form. It's like Barca without Ronaldinho. Loss, loss, then suddenly Ronaldinho comes back. Boom! 5-1 victory.
you are partially right. we need someone like viera who is physically strong. (diaby) would soon address that when he gets more playing time.
But most of our senior players are off form,that's why we've been strugling.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
ayobolaji said:
you are partially right. we need someone like viera who is physically strong. (diaby) would soon address that when he gets more playing time.
But most of our senior players are off form,that's why we've been strugling.
yep, I've seen a bit of diaby. He looks promising, but it's hard for him to take over Viera's role as he's still a bit too inexperienced. It's a clever signing for the future though. :thumbsup: :)

·
Registered
978 Posts
he will be ready by next season.
lets not forget that patrick came here when he was 20 years old and made a great impact the next season when we won the double.
i just dont know why AW is playing gilberto everyday.he should start giving diaby oppurtunities if he want's 4th place this season.
gilberto is nothing but a sissy.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Got to be Baptista,Ramos,crouch,Hleb(although he's an an interrupted season).

1 - 20 of 50 Posts