Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that this is a very good topic to discuss, especially for Inter.

I have copy and pasted this data from Juventus' forum. (Glen had posted this data from tg.com or)

==================

TG.COM came up with a list of the top 50 earners in serie A on the weekend. It corresponds well to the numbers I've seen before (for the top dogs that is), and if you're surprised by the amounts.. it's propably because the numbers you've seen elsewhere have been after tax. This is pre-tax, so app. half this money goes to the players themselves.

Fee's are in million per year.

Christian Vieri (Inter) 12
Alessandro Del Piero (Juventus) 11
Francesco Totti (Roma) 11
Alessandro Nesta (Milan) 10
Andrei Shevchenko (Milan) 9,4
Filippo Inzaghi (Milan) 9,4
Manuel Rui Costa (Milan) 9
Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus) 9
Lilian Thuram (Juventus) 9
Alvaro Recoba (Inter) 8
Vincenzo Montella (Roma) 8
Pavel Nedved (Juventus) 7,6
Christian Chivu (Roma) 7,2
Paolo Maldini (Milan) 7
Francesco Toldo (Inter) 7
Marco Di Vaio (Juventus) 6
Vincent Candela (Roma) 6
Clarence Seedorf (Milan) 6
Leite Ribeiro Adriano (Inter) 5,6
Fabio Cannavaro (Inter) 5
Francesco Coco (Inter) 5
Javier Zanetti (Inter) 5
Cristiano Zanetti (Inter) 5
Christian Panucci (Roma) 5
Paolo Montero (Juventus) 5
Jaap Stam (Lazio) 4,8
Walter Samuel (Roma) 4,4
Alessio Tacchinardi (Juventus) 4,4
Ivan Ramiro Cordoba (Inter) 4
Matias Almeyda (Inter) 4
Emerson (Roma) 4
Mark Iuliano (Juventus) 4
David Trezeguet (Juventus) 4
Nelson Dida (Milan) 4
Kaka' (Milan) 4
Andrea Pirlo (Milan) 4
Fernando Redondo (Milan) 4
Dejan Stankovic (Inter) 4
Serginho (Milan) 3,6
Stefanio Fiore (Lazio) 3,6
Sebastian Frey (Parma) 3,5
Belazoglu Emre (Inter) 3,5
Sinisa Mihajlovic (Lazio) 3,4
Claudio Lopez (Lazio) 3,4
Andy van der Meyde (Inter) 3,4
Christian Abbiati (Milan) 3,2
Antonio Conte (Juventus) 3,2
Antonio Cassano (Roma) 3,2
Claudio Bellucci (Bologna) 3,2
Marco Delvecchio (Roma) 3,2

==================

And now talking about our Inter players' and the players we are rumoured to :

Christian Vieri (Inter) 12
Alvaro Recoba (Inter) 8
Leite Ribeiro Adriano (Inter) 5,6
Fabio Cannavaro (Inter) 5
Francesco Coco (Inter) 5
Javier Zanetti (Inter) 5
Cristiano Zanetti (Inter) 5
Dejan Stankovic (Inter) 4
Belazoglu Emre (Inter) 3,5
Andy van der Meyde (Inter) 3,4

I think that Recoba's data is not true, as he had reduced his wage ? By the way, what was his wage earlier on ?? :D
Or was it more higher than this one ???

I knew Almeyda's wage, but just wanted to let you guys know it as well.

C.Zanetti earns more than Emerson !!

==================

And now the players we are rumoured to (I guess they might earn a bit more high in Inter if they move, happens usually) :

Christian Chivu (Roma) 7,2
Jaap Stam (Lazio) 4,8
Emerson (Roma) 4
Sebastian Frey (Parma) 3,5

Good to see Emerson not earning that much. But ofcourse, he will be paid more in Inter. Hopefully not that high, if he comes.

:rolleyes: :strong:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
First impression I got from looking at this is that Juventus and Milan have the top wage earners compared to us. However, we have more overall top earners than them. Agree?

·
Registered
11,360 Posts
Interesting info.

About Recoba, I seem to recall that he was earning about 7 mil. after tax before. Not really sure though... But even now his wage is ridiculously high.
About Emerson, I expect him to demand way bigger salary to come to Inter, no offence, but that's the only way you can convince him to come.

Milan is spending much more than even Inter on salries it seems, but at least they are getting the results.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Cristiano Zanetti 5 millions! forget about Recoba! 5 miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillions for C zanetti come on! and look at the list of players who earn less than him!

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
This salary thing is very revealing.

Players that earn more than 9 million Juve has 3 Milan has 4 and both inter and Roma have 1

Between 6-8 Million Juve has 2 Milan has 2 Inter 3 Roma 3

Between 4-6 million Juve has 4 Milan has 4 Inter 8 Roma 3

between 3-4 juve has 1 milan has 2 Inter 3 Roma 2.

So the bulk of our squad is mainly in players that would be consider mediocre in the superstar realm, what I mean by this is that among the good players in serieA we probably have the worse ones, if and only if Salary is a good indicative.

This numbers do not lie that much while Recoba and C Zanetter are over paid Deki and Adriano make less than Nesta.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Shaun said:
Based on that Adriano isnt even half as good as Vieri,but these figgures could of been taken while he was still at Parma!
No I don't think so... Nakata was the highest earner, then Frey... Mutu was on about 1,3 I think...

·
Registered
32 Posts
The saddest thing is that our bench players like Recoba and Almeyda are earning as much as some starters. Inter managment was stupid when offering contracts. Canna's,CZ's and Coco's wage is ridiculous, none of them deserves more than 2M. Coco should've been a man like Redondo and restructure his deal while he's injured. Honeslty, other than JZ, Cordoba, Emre and Toldo none of our players deserve what they get if you comapre it with their output. If i was in charge, i'll summon the players during this period and ask them to restrecture since we won't have that much money. With fans' boycott and no CL funds it just doesn't make sense.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts