Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is the players i think would be joining italian serie A soon or later,what i think and what i heard
we start with RIVER PLATE:
BERIZZo_Okey maybe a bit old but still a great player who could make it in some team in italy,didn't like france but will love italy for sure.
LOMBARDI:former epl player now he's back in argentina again but i think he still can make it in a small club like cagliari or perugia.
PLACENTE:don't know much about him,but what i heard he's very good,so why not
YEPES:colombian player.one of the best defenders in the league and i know parma was after him,only a question of time,when we can see him in italy.
AIMAR :eek:ne of the most promising players in the world and also been watched by the big clubs.21 years old and it may be time to move on in the summer.clubs interested:parma,juve,milan,inter etc
ANGEL:also colombian,and it said to be a player like van basten.
lazio and parma is interested.
SAVIOLA:"the new maradona" watched by every big club i know,he wanna stay for 1-2 more years in his home country but soon or later he's gonna move to europe...
what do you think about em?
please reply

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Well, you've certainly selected amongst the best at River Plate.

Aimar, is an incredible talent,as you correctly pointed out in your post, he is one of the most promising players in the world today. Aimar, is actually only 20 years old, and turns 21 on Nov,3rd. As you mentioned in your message, all of the big clubs in Italy and in Europe for that matter would like to sign him. I think, that Aimar, would only move to Europe during or after December of this year.

Saviola: Everybody wants this guy. At 18 surely one of the most talented future stars in the world. He has amazing pace, balance and precision, which is complimented by great dribbling and shooting skills. I think that he more of a forward than Maradona was but, his dribbling abilities are spectacular. I can't see him moving for at least 1-2 years.

Placente: Talented left back, that has very good defensive abilities and is dangerous when he goes forward as he is an accurate crosser of the ball and he also has a strong shot. He has plenty of ability, and would do well at a big Italian club.

Berizzo: This guy, really disliked France. Though, I could certainly see him in Italy or Spain. He is a strong and reliable defender.

Both Yepes and Angel, have performed very well at River Plate. Angel, has been compared to Van Basten, he has scored some great goals, and his partnership with Saviola and Aimar, is very good. I could see them both playing for important clubs in Italy.

Lombardi: Is quietly effective, Seems, to read the game very well. I could also see him at a smaller Italian club.

In the future I could also see the following players leaving River Plate for clubs in Europe: Damian Alvarez, Victor Zapata, Andres D'Alessandro, Ariel Franco, Cristian Ledesma and Guillermo Pereyra

[This message has been edited by czar (edited 23-05-2000).]

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually im a very big fan of argentinian football.
i live in sweden but have my roots in italy and i know many of the argentinians also have.
this selection was only from river plate,i can do it with every singel team in argentina cause i love the football,and i also got a great knowledge of it.
the next time i'll do boca juniors with palermo,riquelme and co
one player i forgot in this selection was andres d'allesandro,very young and promising player but what i know he has you played that much in th a-team yet.
i hope everyone will reply on this post cause i wanna hear what you think!!!!!

J

·
0 Posts
why i think its early for some players to move
they are toooooooooooooooo young ...and they must learn the argentine style and then go over the world to apply their great style
dont u think so ?

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mayde d'allesandro and saviola is too young but i said that!!!!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
i think saviola must stay in argentina at least 2 more years so he can get very comfortable playing and then he can move to europe and show the world what he is made of.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they reason why i re-started this one is that i wanna re-name it to RIVER PLATE STARS
the reason why i mention,players tio italy is that argentina have a bunch of stars and it would be a dream to se them all in my home country italy.
next time i will add BOCA JUNIORS STARS,and then see what you really know and think about them,see you then

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
The thing about saviola is taht it would be better for him to move to Europe only after the world cup (i think the same will happen to Ronaldinho gaucho)...as his transfer will be sky rocket. River and Gremio now that, so that's why they will wait

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor ate o fim.
A Corrente Jamais Sera Quebrada!
THE WORLD IS OURS

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Ze, is ronaldinho a forward or not? because i remember you saying that he isnt a forward,but everyone is talking like he is.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ronaldinho is a forward!!!!!
but alex and felipe is not.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts