Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What players would you like to see ply their trades in other leagues?Some from the EPL I wouldn't mind are Giggs,Henry,Lampard,Gudjohnsen,RVN and Robben all in Serie A or Spain.from Serie A Del Piero,Vieri,Recoba,emre all in the EPL.

·
Registered
46,404 Posts
First of all I'd send Di Canio back to EPL with his saluto romano.
Then I'd send back Materazzi too so maybe Lippi forgets him and does not convoke him any more.
Last but not least: Bazzani, so Sampdoria make some money and buy a good forward, while the bastard is faaaaar from his beloved Alessia Merz in Roma.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Steven Gerrard in Serie A, Milan only :pp

it would be intresting to see also RVN playin in Serie A, and Cristian Vieri goin to Premiership

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Players in their peaks right?

Well Christian Vieri in his peak in the EPL would be something else. Recoba Totti Cassano Rui Costa Bergkamp Baggio etc in La Liga would be amazing because technically talented players really shine there and its easier for them, Recoba especially would be scoring and assisting for fun in all that space. They would be kings there in their peak.

Top English CB's in SerieA, For strikers going to SerieA from the EPL is difficult but for central defenders its the opposite, If you shine in the EPL week in week out, season after season as a defender you must be something special.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tifo AC said:
Steven Gerrard in Serie A, Milan only :pp

it would be intresting to see also RVN playin in Serie A, and Cristian Vieri goin to Premiership
No not Gerrard at Milan if anything. :nono: :thmbdown:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Vagabondo said:
Arsenal can't afford them, and surely you're already too uncompetitive to want to see them go elsewhere :tongue: ;)
well i love football even more than i do Arsenal, so i would take our chances with whoever came in, Ronaldinho i don't think would be a big success in EPL, but i'd love him to prove me wrong.

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Players like Aimar, Riquelme or Ronaldinho Gaucho in Serie A :angel:

It'd be interesting to see how will Ronaldo play in the EPL too. He'll love England and fish & chips :lala:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ronaldinho with an English accent would be funny. :tongue:

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
well i love football even more than i do Arsenal, so i would take our chances with whoever came in, Ronaldinho i don't think would be a big success in EPL, but i'd love him to prove me wrong.
if say one club bought one and someone else bought another that would be good. :star:

but at the moment it would just be Chel$ki buying out all 3 like usual and sending Lampard, Carvalho and Gudjohnsen out to some salt mine in Siberia to earn their living there. :eekani:

they won't repeat the Crespo/Veron mistake again :stuckup: ;)

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Ronaldinho would be wise to stick to Spain and a team like Barca IMO, Same goes for Aimar and especially Riquelme.

They wouldn't shine as much in their club's equivalent in EPL or SerieA.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Vagabondo said:
if say one club bought one and someone else bought another that would be good. :star:

but at the moment it would just be Chel$ki buying out all 3 like usual and sending Lampard, Carvalho and Gudjohnsen out to some salt mine in Siberia to earn their living there. :eekani:

they won't repeat the Crespo/Veron mistake again :stuckup: ;)

yeah, Chavski would buy them all even if they didn't need them just to stop anyone else getting them which is the seriously worrying thing about the Russian club, but hey this is a fantasy thread really, in my world Ronnie would go to West Ham, Nesta to Fulham and Shevchenko to Charlton, that means i get to see them whenever i can get a ticket. :happy:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Faisal said:
You know there was a rumour on the C4 website a few seasons back, Shevchenko to Fulham.
It's actually Henry to Kidderminster. :shades: :D

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Nesta, Ronadinho and Deco to Benfica ;) (what's possible in Championship Manager must be possible in real life :eek: :D )

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
but Deco has already had a crack at playing in Portugal, Bier. i'd say he probably did most of what there is to do there too ;)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts