Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Redondo: He wants to play on real more than his country. enough said.

R.Carlos: He made a media event put of how he got his spanish passport and said at times he feels more spanish than braseilero, plus signed that huge 5 year contract, if any of you remember.

Hierro: Much like Sanchis, if he left, it would be too a smaller club,for alot of money and would probably be as big a factor as ronaldo is too inter;nothing. He spent his good days here, he would spend his last here.

Raul & Morientes: Raul for sure after we signed him and for both they are from madrid (morientes is from toledo, but it's closer to madrid then to barca :) )

Figo: He just broke that transfer record, but yes expect him too sign with arsenal in the up coming weeks (thats so pathetic i should'nt even joke around about that)

Casillas: He does'nt care if he goes to the B team, he just wants to be a real player. If all of our stars were like that we would have the lowest rumors out of all the big european clubs.

The rest are up in the air. Savio,Salgado,Macca,Balic to name a few are unpredictable. We will just have to wait and see how the word comitment shows to our club.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
SOCCER IS LIKE RELIGION; YOU'RE BORN WITH IT, YOU DIE WITH IT!!!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
SPANIARD, any news on the refreshed Redondo talk?

No chance he'll be convinced to join Milan? Why is the spanish press speculating all over again?

Do you have any fresh FACTS for me? PLEASE!

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
With the move of Redondo, it seems now that any transfer would be POSSIBLE! Thanks to our new management who manage to shock the team and fans.

P

·
0 Posts
Spaniard I would love to agree with you, but you know what? You think like someone logical. Your/Our president does not. He has shown this and I wouldn't be surprised for him to ditch Hierro and Sanchis due to age and form and for him to let Barca buy Casillas.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Let's not panic here, Pablo, but I would put that list down to 5 players SPANIARD. Can't agree with Mori being here for life. Oh, and one thing no one noticed - Roberto Carlos has a spanish passport! YEsssssssss! HALA!:D:D:D Now if we sell him, I'm ksiadz Klein:D

P

·
0 Posts
Given the start of the new tenure, I feel no reason not to panic or at least not to be confident. ;)

Did RC tangibly receive his passport or was this the announcement that he was applying for naturalization? I don't really think that that one event will make a difference in this trade status. (and if this "Get rid of Sanz's boys holds to be true" he was vocally supportive of Sanz). We'll see. I trust no one at the Bernabeu.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Not that it will make a difference, but well for us, it does:) I mean the less non EU's in our dquad the better right? And really, this guy can't go anywhere, it's just impossible.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts