Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come the end of the season many players future's will have to be decided Henry,C.Ronaldo,Ballack,Crespo,Ronaldo,Eto,Drogba,Diarra,Cris,Alex,are just some of the names being thrown around so let's look at who possibly will be going where. :)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Barçawinner said:
Do you honestly think Barça would sell Eto'o? He has a contract until 2010 and he's our topscorer, why would we sell a 24 year old?
Because if someone like Chelsea comes along and offers a rediculous amount of money anything is possible and contract's don't mean anything.Personally I just wrote is name as a maybe but i doubt he'd be going anywhere. :)

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Mate, Cristiano isn't going anywhere. He is staying with United. He has signed a new contract not long ago and he wants to stay. More importantly, United wouldn't sell him.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
vedz said:
Mate, Cristiano isn't going anywhere. He is staying with United. He has signed a new contract not long ago and he wants to stay. More importantly, United wouldn't sell him.
Juventus have stated their interest in him but anything is possible as well but once again they're only names for us to talk about. :)

·
Second Place Winner February Photo Contest
2,631 Posts
Do you honestly think Barça would sell Eto'o? He has a contract until 2010 and he's our topscorer, why would we sell a 24 year old?
I dont think they will, but every player has a price..

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Apparently Grygera (Czech rb/cb currently at Ajax) has said he wants to move to an Italian club. Rumour has it that Juve's interested.

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Bandiera said:
Because if someone like Chelsea comes along and offers a rediculous amount of money anything is possible and contract's don't mean anything.Personally I just wrote is name as a maybe but i doubt he'd be going anywhere. :)
Do you think Eto'o even wants to go to Chelsea after the abuse he got in Stamford Beach?

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Bandiera are you dumb?

Ronaldo has stated several time he is staying.

Stop writing crap you have no clue about.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Gilberto

Perhaps i shouldn't get my hopes up

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Red Bed said:
Bandiera are you dumb?

What are you on about?alot of players say they will stay somewhere and end up leaving,how do you know if he'll stay or not anything is possible in football. :googly: :doh:

·
Fourth Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
2,465 Posts
Vincent Kompany's time has come, I think, he's turning 20 this year :eekani: .

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
ashely cole will move for sure.
so may ronaldo :(

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
ronaldo will go to inter i think but who really knows, i also think henry will go to barca or RM....Mido to spurs :D and has kuffour left Roma yet? if he hasnt, hell go

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
Bandiera are you dumb?

Well said Red Bed :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
Juventus have stated their interest in him but anything is possible as well but once again they're only names for us to talk about

Then why don't you mention every footballer... like Lampard, after all, it would just be another name to talk about wouldnt it?

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
on Ronaldo from the BBC Sports site...

There's a lot of people getting fat on the amount of money that club (RM) makes, but you don't expect one of them to be your centre forward. He should retire now - he shouldn't be kicking a ball around in that state.

:dielaugh:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts