Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Donovon , USA: He has a beg of tricks when he plays
Hakan Sas , Turkey: He is a warrior on the field with sublime passes . Incredible vision , a smooth operator.

Ramelow , Germany: He is a smooth player who strips the ball from his opponents without fowling!
Denilson , Brazil: The best dribbler in the world , period . Though he tends to f^ck it up at the end of an array of dribbles . But still , he is worth to pay to watch!

Fedigal and Douif: incredible to watch-when they both have an open space and off to the races!

Inmato , Japan: a small guy who plays big with excellent goals!

Ronaldinho: He has a beg of tricks when he plays!
Ronaldo and Veiri: Those players are strong enough to brush off players and they can run and dribble . Ronaldo knocked Hamann's weak *ss down to score his first goal in the finals , i will not ever forget that play. Veiri is a wrestler in soccer shorts , incredible!
For the rest of the World Cup players , i would rather pay and watch a bunch of chimps play!

·
Premier Player
3,328 Posts
ZIDANE...no doubt about it.
A genius at work. It is a real shame he got hurt before the world cup and was only able to be best player (chosen by FIFA) of the match France - Denmark, on 1 leg...

Zidane is unique!!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Cafu, this guy might look like a normal defender but he can get up the wing quicker than a blink of the eye!!
Same with Carlos but Carlos can strike the ball into the back of the net!!

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
In order of preferance ........

Zizou, Ronaldo, Nesta, Rivaldo (minus his acting), Maldini (biased), Giggs, Pires, Bergkamp........I can go on and on.;) . But these are the top priorities.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
"Denilson , Brazil: The best dribbler in the world , period . Though he tends to f^ck it up at the end of an array of dribbles . But still , he is worth to pay to watch!"

Ever hear of Damo Duff. As good a dribbler but more effective.

G

·
i never seen zidane play in reality, i would love go to barcelona or madrid for do it!
it's not impossible that i will go to barcelona this season to go watch a real-barça:)

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
I would pay to watch the following players play soccer in order of preferance:

1) Zinadine Zidane
2) Ronaldinho
3) David Beckham
5) Rivaldo
6) Ryan Giggs
7) Ruud Van Nistelrooy
8) Ronaldo
9) Rivaldo
10) Ahn and Diouf

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I saw Zidane play for Bordeaux years ago. He even had hair.

I've paid in to see alot of these guys from Ronaldo at Barca, to Baggio at Juve etc but the best performances I've seen are from playes not on this list, Van Basten for Holland and Paulo Sousa for Juve.

and some of the worst performances are from players on that list too, Beckham at Anfield for example.

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
I would pay to watch players that are not around anymore, like Pele, Zico, maradona, Garrincha, and Van Basten.

Why would I pay for players whom I can watch right now?:D

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
I thought we were talking about the current players only. If we are talking about the all time list then my list would change drastically. The following is my all time list, in order of preference:

1) Maradona
2) Pele
3) Marco Van Basten
4) Franz Beckenbauer
5) Paulo Rossi
6) Eusebio
7) Garincha
8) Michel Platini
9) Eric Cantona
10) Zizou

Obviously, I have never seen some of the players in this list play, but I have heard so much about them that I would pay anything to watch them show their magic on a soccer field.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
nah!! the point I was trying to make was sometimes the players you go to watch are unexpectedlty overshadowed by other players. I saw Van Basten and Gullit make their debuts for Holland when nobody ever heard of them. Ireland were 2-0 up at the time and those guys beat us 3-2 after they came on.

·
Registered
112 Posts
You guys are forgeting Figo he had a bad world cup due to injury but you remember euro 2000 he was unstopable.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Guys,
Whoever has gonne to as stadium has seen many crap players watch.

I have even paid for an U15 game of brazil x Wales once. And the worst game i PAID for was Tampa Bay Mutiny x Columbus Crew. They simply assasinated teh football....i felt like jumping ont he pitch to try to etach those morons a thing or two!

Also i have seen Wales x Costa Rica which i SLEPT in the stadium back in 1990:eek: :( :devil: :fero: :dontcare:

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
1. Figo
2. Ronaldo
3. Rivaldo
4. Rui Costa
5. Hugo Viana
6. Ricardo Quaresma
7. Ronaldinho
8. Alexander Del Piero
9. Romario