Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title said it all. Here are my picks on my first thought :

Yoan Gourcuff (Bordeaux): Not owned by Bordeaux, will he go back to Milan ? Has improved a lot in term of taking responsability and pressure on the shoulders. Eventhough it is only the Ligue 1. He was maybe a bit tired at one point of the season, but shine now at the "money time" of the season.

Karim Benzema (Lyon) :Might, or might not leave this season. I think it should depend of the spot that Lyon will finally take at the end of the season.

Taiwe Taiwo (Marseille : Has improved a lot this season defensively speaking and in term of positionning. Still can kill a man in a wall on a free kick. I am sure...

Jeremy Matthieu (Toulouse) : Certainly leave as his contract with Toulouse will end this summer. Got an excellent left foot, and good going forward.

Stéphane M'Bia (Rennes) : Strenght and physical impact are his quality, for sure, if your team need an engine in front of the defense. Though he is 3 years old in term of tactic. What sometimes get on my nerves.

Rod Fanni (Rennes) : Hopefully he will stay with Rennes more longer, but i somehow doubt it. He can dribble with a good activity on his side and defend quite well aswell. What lead him to the NT quite regulary for now.

Will add more, later. Do you think of any others ?

·
I love you Vardan.M
3,180 Posts
Cana could be follow by Benitez ..

·
Registered
10,563 Posts
cana is better off staying @ OM than going to 'pool

mandanda could be headed out hes been followed by a few big teams

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Of your list Fobal, I'd happily recommend Taiwo to my poor Juventus. He really grew on me the last couple of seasons plus he obviously pisses all over Molinaro and De Ceglie.

Benzema and Gourcuff are, unfortunately, out of our reach.

The jury is still out on Fanni. He had some impressive games, but he could be just another one season wonder.

M'Bia and Mathieu don't have what it takes to play for a top club but will surely play their football abroad next year.

Séssegnon, Toulalan, Bastos and Niang are other players that are arguably good enough to play in a bigger club/league.

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
Mathiue almost a Valencia player!!

Damien Le Tallec.. how do you french league fans rate him? is he anygood? i heard that he is joining Valencia soon too!

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you sure it is Damien ? Otherwise a part from Rennes fans or the who who follows the French youth teams closely, no one could seen him play.

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So yeah it is Damien it seems. The guy is talented for a youngster but hell he got a brother who make the mistake to go abroad to quick and he will do the same thing aswell ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts