Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting info about Loko that I promised:

Some facts to begin with :cool:
1) Loko staff gets the salary to plastic cards of TransCreditBank (sponsor of Loko)
2) Against his contract Serguej Ovchinnikov is forbidden to do mountain-skiing. (I absolutely approve it, that could be too dangerous :cool: :D )
3) 15 minutes lateness to a training "costs" 100 dollars (wow :eek: good we don’t have such rules at uni… )
4) Vadim Evseev is having a two-store flat built. (or maybe it's built already, the magazine was printed in May)
5) His wife drives Mercedes 100.
6) Dmitry Sennikov was a forward in child school of Zenit (how things change… :eek: :D:D )

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
7) Serguey Ovchinnikov likes a cartoon "Dyujmovochka" (damn how it's called in English? :embarass: )
8) Once Vadim Evseev flied in from the … (hmmm how is it called when the team trains in some other country or place? :confused: ) wearing boots and glasses for mountain-skiing :D:D he did it on a bet :D
9) Dmitry Sennikov never bathed in Neva despite having lived in St.Pete.
10) Maxim Buznikin goes to the concerts of Alexander Rozenbaum.
11) Dmitry Sytchev considers the Spanish championship the most interesting.
12) Vladimir Maminov and Oleg Pashinin were brought up in Loko football school.
13) The first music album of Maxim Buznikin was called "Calendar" - its drawing was 10 000 copies.

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
14) Serguej Ovchinnikov can't eat with chopsticks. (well, I can't either :embarass: but I never needed it so far :D )
15) Yuri Sjomin is always the last to enter the club bus.
16) Once Maxim Buznikin drove his Porsche along MKAD (a highway around Moscow) at a speed of 240 km/h. (idiot… :eek: :mad: )
17) From time to time Los'kov sits at the first seat located near the driver's seat in the club bus. (damn I love it too, if I were in the bus we'd fight for it… :D)
18) Dmitry Sennikov visited Lekheto in Republic of South Africa during their holidays. :)thmbup: he got his chance before Lekheto left… :D:D)
19) Los'kov's mother wanted him to become a cadet of flight school (dunno how to translate that either…)
20) In the club bus each person has his own seat: first seats are Sjomin's and Ashtrekov's.
21) New Year table of the married couple Loskovs always has meat a la French. (hmm never tasted it… I need an invitation to spend next New Year eve with them :angel: :D)

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
22) First verses Maxim Buznikin wrote in the 8th grade at school.
23) Parents of Los'kov Vjacheslav Arkadjevich and Galina Ivanovna watch Loko matches in different rooms. :D:D:D
24) At school Los'kov played hockey. (great you decided to switch to football, Dima!!!)
25) Lekheto studied Russian on his own, now he speaks it almost without accent. (Good example for Ary and Bojan ;) :D:D )
26) In the team Maminov is called Mama, Los'kov – Los' (Elk), Techsnauskis – Tchesnok (Garlic :D ), Lekheto – Bobo.
27) In St.Pete Loko mostly stays at the hotel "St. Petersburg".
28) Mostly Loko flies with chartered flights of Vnukovo.

God I am tired :eek:
I am not sure I'll manage to translate stuff about 13 Loko players today… :eek:

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not half as cool if you have to translate it... :D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Fracky said:
22) First verses Maxim Buznikin wrote in the 8th grade at school.
:confused:
23) Parents of Los'kov Vjacheslav Arkadjevich and Galina Ivanovna watch Loko matches in different rooms. :D:D:D
:D:D:D:D:D:D

25) Lekheto studied Russian on his own, now he speaks it almost without accent. (Good example for Ary and Bojan ;) :D:D )
:eek: how can be possible?:eek: ...Lekheto, could you give me your brain?:eek:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Fracky said:
3) 15 minutes lateness to a training "costs" 100 dollars (wow :eek: good we don’t have such rules at uni… )
:D:D:D:D
4) Vadim Evseev is having a two-store flat built. (or maybe it's built already, the magazine was printed in May)
good...he can invite me then!!! :D

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Arianna said:
:eek: i want to listen his songs:eek:
at first i wanted too... but on the second thought i decided i'd rather not listen to them... who knows how good they are? :eek: :D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Fracky said:
at first i wanted too... but on the second thought i decided i'd rather not listen to them... who knows how good they are? :eek: :D
you must listen them:D
...when last year all the team of Serie A made one cd(every teams sing one song) i've bought the cd:eek: just because i wanted to listen my players:D:D:D
they are great:D:D:D
But some players of other teams...so funny they sing so badly:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Arianna said:
...when last year all the team of Serie A made one cd(every teams sing one song)
WOW :D:D:D
LOL must be really funny :eek: :D
well a few ours sang at some New Year show on tv :D was funny too :D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Fracky said:
WOW :D:D:D
LOL must be really funny :eek: :D
well a few ours sang at some New Year show on tv :D was funny too :D
:D yea,i love this cd:howler: :eek:
they sing all italian old songs... btw they have made it for charity, a nice thought:) (sometimes they are smart:eek: lol)

...i'd like to listen for example Ovchinninkov to sing:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Fracky said:
14) Serguej Ovchinnikov can't eat with chopsticks. (well, I can't either :embarass: but I never needed it so far :D )
Woe, I can do something Ovchi can't...:D

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll try to post some stuff tonight… Let's start with our #1, the Boss, Serguei Ovchinnikov :cool: :D

So:
Serguei Ovchinnikov
plays under number: 1.
Plays as: goalkeeper.
Born where/when: Moscow 10.11.1970.
Dream: to become a coach of Loko :)thmbup:!!!)
Favourite cuisine/dish: okroshka (that is really my favourite dish too :eek: :eek: :eek: nothing can beat okroshka…:heart: )
Favourite book: "Monte-Kristo" by … (not a clue how to spell a weird French name… help me please :( )
Favourite movie: soviet ones
Fave music: Polonaise by Oginsky (dammit it was the only classical thing I enjoyed at our music lessons at school!!!:proud: :heart: )
Fave place to have a rest in Moscow: restaurant "Sam prishjol" ("You've come here yourself") (funny name :D but I've never heard of it :confused: )
Fave place to have a rest outside Moscow: Riga
Lives in: Bakovka (wow :heart: )
Car: Hummer (I saw it when I went to Bakovka :D )
Fave restaurant: "Sam Prishjol" (good advertising for the restaurant btw :D )
Pet: dogs: dachshund, German sherpherd, boxer.
Fave sport except for football: hockey
Hobby: dogs :)D cool hobby)
Perfume: Hugo Boss (sure… :cool: ), Sergio Tacchini. (Donna by Sergio Tacchini is my all-times favourite… :heart: :heart: )
Clothes brand: Hugo Boss :)cool: again :D )
Wife: Inga
Children: Eugenij.
Cell phone: Nokia.
What takes with him to away games: photo of his wife :)thmbup: )
Where goes to bath-house (what idiot came to the idea of this question? :rollani: ): Sanduny (don’t ask me what it is, I don’t a clue :confused: :eek: )

Pff that's all so far… :D

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
What is okroshka?
The Count of Monte Christo
Is Bakovka special?

Julia, great work!!! Ovchi really seems to be an interesting guy. :)

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Viola said:
What is okroshka?
I didnt find such a word in English... well it's some kind of "summer" soup... it's served cold, based on kvass... (lol do u know what that is? :D ) or kefir, with boiled eggs, meat (boiled sausages, or chicken meat or some other cold cooked meat), garden radishes, cucumbers, boiled potatoes, a lot of greens and whatever is in the house :D very very very delicious and there's nothing better than okroshka on a hot day... God I want okroshka :eek: :lick:
The Count of Monte Christo
thanx :kiss: dont u know the name of the author too?
Is Bakovka special?
for every Loko fan yes :cool: it's like Mecca :cool: :D:D:D
Julia, great work!!!
thanx again :kiss: :) i have same stuff about 12 more players... :eek:...
Ovchi really seems to be an interesting guy. :)
of cos he is... :D

1 - 20 of 116 Posts