Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know all the players that are owned by us and are playing in other teams? Or does anybody know a site where I could find something like that?

Thinking about it, only these players come in my mind:

Serie B
MID - Alessandro Rosina (Verona)
FW - Daniele Degano (Piacenza)
FW - Zltako Dedic (Empoli)

Serie C1
FW - Gaetano Grieco (Foggia)

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
What's the deal with Bonnazoli?

I never knew the complete facts from the January we sold Adriano. I know we were desperate for cash, and I read we sold Sampdoria our remaining 50% of Diana, but what about Emiliano?

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I am not sure but I would love to get him back, dont think that he would agree though.
Its a shame that we sold so many players like Adailton, Myrtaj, Bonazzoli or maybe even Milosevic :D. We could need them all now in summer...

edit:
What about Amauri, Moretti, Siviglia, Ruffini and Rebecchi?

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Maybe even Milosevic :D? You remember that fat bastard was costing us £1.5m a season and he spent four years, at four different Spanish clubs.

Didn't he cost £11m after being top-scorer in Euro 2000?

I would take back Bonnazoli personally, be a good target-man.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Djet said:
edit:
What about Amauri, Moretti, Siviglia, Ruffini and Rebecchi?
Amauri is "co-owned" by Parma (or sold completely), Siviglia was sold, Moretti was sold,, Rebecchi is not ours and Ruffini I think we must own him still.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
I read the huge list of coproprieta's before the season and I think he was still there.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Yea, I think we still own 50% of Amauri.

Rebecchi is an Inter youth-product, and Moretti was sold to Valencia in the summer, although a return to Serie A looks possible for him.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So what do you think of getting back Amauri from Chievo?
Just 24 years old, brazilian striker 188m tall. I would like to see him as our 2nd striker behind the one we sign as the Gila-replacement ;)

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
If that is possible I think we have no better possibility. Sicignano has been one of the best keepers this season. :star:

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
It's good to hear that Allessandro Rosina scored for Italy against U20 Scotland! :thmbup:

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
UEFA.com shows an image of Marco Donadel in Parma-jersey and comments it Rosina scores for Italy...:rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts