Alenardo Rosi                   Livorno 
Alesio Cerci                     Atalanta 
Marco Andreolli               Sassuolo Calcio  

Daniele Magliocchetti           Cagliari        
Adrian Pit                         Pisa Calcio
Leandro Greco                   Pisa Calcio
Della Penna                   A.C. Pistoiese
Simone Palermo                   Treviso
Please add anything you know about their progress.

Really interested to know about the top half of the list. They are the ones with the highest potential to make it into the team.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looking at the stats of Serie A so far, it seems only Curci and Antunes have been playing regularly. Esposito and Appiah have started only one game. Don't know about those in lower leagues.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Appiah? Esposito has been injured as usual :D

I would like to see how Freddi does in Serie B with Grossetto. Good rep. as a youngster, lets see if he can break through. Do we still own him?

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
I am really curious how Curci and Antunes are doing, but I doubt anyone here's watched the Siena and Lecce matches.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Siena have a decent D record so maybe pretty well... Lecce started the season better than expected.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is Cerci still revcovering from last year's injury or did he pick up a new one? Would be interesting to see how Rosi developing too.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Sassuolo is topping Serie B right now and it seems like Andreolli has played almost every game, good to see him actually playing this season but I'm not sure what his contribution has been, i just know he's getting game time.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
I saw him play for the Azzurrini in the decisive U-21 qualifier in Croatia earlier this month and he was immense. I believe he will develop into an outstanding central defender.

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Next week we visit Siena, a chance to see how Curci is doing, hopefully not too well in this particular game. ;)

Is Cerci still revcovering from last year's injury or did he pick up a new one?
He picked a new one, I think.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Hopefully Andreolli gets a really good season behind him. Experience and confidence makes a great player. His pace will always be a problem, but he has ability.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Curci was never tested against us, gave away easy rebound and saved some long range shots.

Barusso didn't play? Is he injured? Or he is not even good enough for Seina?

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anyone knows about Ricardo Faty? I forgot to add him to the list, he has been in the shadow for a while now.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Antunes was good for Lecce v Milan... on a positive note.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts