Xtratime Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Midfield Enforcer
1,683 Posts
I say ditch Stendardo and bring another CB. If Rozenhal is not wanted in Newcastle, he could be an option.
I saw a report earlier today that Rozenhal will likely return to the Toon, could be pure speculation but the story impiled he isn't happy with the lack of playing time at Lazio.

At the same time rumours of WBA's Martin Albrechtsen coming over the summer have resurfaced, which could be a solid signing as he has experience at both full and CB.

· Midfield Enforcer
1,683 Posts
Right, I went back into the Rumours thread here & saw your comments on Albrechtsen when his name first came up, you referred to his positioning at times as "comical" which doesn't bode well for a Serie A defender ;)

By most indications he's done well at Albion, but much of that time has been in the second division which is not really the calibre of defender we'd want hopefully. He's not a regular for the Danish NT either it seems. Still could be a useful sub player.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.