Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of starting a team here in Boston with the old green and white! You don't have to be a sporting fan you just have to know how to play soccer! We'd play in a greater Boston league against teams like Boston Juventus and Bohemian club! Their is only one other Portuguese club from Peabody called Portuguese american and they suck! So if you live in the Boston area and can play write me and we'll see what's up if your Portuguese or whatever it don't matter cuz I got a Jamican kid who can play and is a Benfica fan! So what's up????

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Bulletproof, when do you think of playing? Next Year? If I am not mistaken, this season has already started. I am horribly out of shape, but give me a month or so, and I might be able to play.

BTW, I played for that team in Peabody last year. They do suck! I quit after about 10 games or so. I was 1 of only 4 portuguese players on the team; the rest were Brazilians.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm out of shape this year also! But by next year I will definetly be ready to play! I'll keep you posted, right now i'm just trying to get a team together on paper then I am going to sign it all up! Thanks for answering

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Well I am not Sportinguista, so that is a good thing.
But the problem is that I don’t leave in the Boston area…Oh, and I am not a man, so I guess that I can’t play in your team.

Too bad :)

------------------
BENFICA--Forever

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I may be interested? AND I am a newly acquired sporting fan to boot. Currently, I am a goalie for the MIT Euro Club and we play in Mass State League Div. II (our first year in this league) I'm currently nursing a broken finger but I'll keep an eye out for more info from you.

To answer another post here, the league has started and won't end until October (our league anyway)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GoRevsol, I think this is the league i'm trying to get into? Do you guys play against Boston Juventus and Portuguese American? I seen your from Somerville as well as me! We'd play outta the Sporting club behing Burger King!

·
Registered
51 Posts
new in town

I am new in town and would love to play. I do not know anyone here that plays soccer (needham) i screwed my new up snowboarding in vermont...... getting back into shape. please let me know when and where u guys play. i should be ready in a month.....................does boston have any fall leagues?????? maybe get a team ready for that...............let me know and keep in touch about the soccer

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does anyone know any fall leagues if so tell me and lets get a team together I'm down!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts