Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have a chance to add three forigners players to Arg. national team who you are going to choose?
Personally i will select Buffon, Ito and Nedved, so Arg. team will be like this:
Buffon
Zaneti Ayala Samuel Heinze
Mach.
Rosales Veron Nedved
Teves Ito. :undecide:

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
ALHOSNI5 said:
Buffon
Zaneti Ayala Samuel Heinze
Mach.
Rosales Veron Nedved
Teves Ito. :undecide:
Don't make me laugh! Such ridiculous line-up is what;s expected from such a ridiculous poster.

Listen, you're making an ass of yourself and I suggest you cut your losses and fold. Really, take your lack of knowledge eslewhere. There's tons of other forums that appreciate nonsense rant like this one.

...Rosales, Veron and Nedved in our creative midfield... bwhahahahaha!

·
Registered
248 Posts
LOCO , it's a forum , let him say his opignion about anything he wants !

But loco is right , ROSALES , VERON , NEDVED ... controling the Midfield . C'mon , what are you thinking about ???

I would choose

Casillas
Shevchenko ( sorry if the name is speld wrong )
Cameronesi ( we could of had him , we need someone on the right wing..Fuc*ing bielsa )

·
Registered
248 Posts
Loco said:
Don't make me laugh! Such ridiculous line-up is what;s expected from such a ridiculous poster.

Listen, you're making an ass of yourself and I suggest you cut your losses and fold. Really, take your lack of knowledge eslewhere. There's tons of other forums that appreciate nonsense rant like this one.

...Rosales, Veron and Nedved in our creative midfield... bwhahahahaha!

ohhh sorry LOCO , your right . He is making an ass out of himself ! I just read his other posts and doesn't make any sense . ( NO ROMI , NO AIMAR , pffff ) Romi is the man so is Aimar ....

What's next , No Solari , NO Ayala , No Heinze , No Mascherano ???

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Calm down guys, i know you are great people because you are fans of Tango_Otherwise i will not come here.Again please no Romi(as the sole of the team).
Dont be angry,well i miss Veron and i dont trust Romi until he proves me i am wrong.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
casillas ronaldo

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
for goalkeeper there is lux and franco.
i would pick a right back, someone like puyol, and a centerforward such as shevchenko or eto'o.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
with just Ronaldo, I'm ok...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts