Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this thread and topic has been discussed before and excuse me if there is currently one or this is in the wrong forum.But I though about this that it may be a bit of an interesting discussion as well as maybe some laugh's.:smileani:

·
Registered
44,378 Posts

The tattoo on his right forearm spells Kun Agüero in elvish, a number of Atléti-players have their own tattoo in elvish, on the top of my head; Simão and Antonio López that goes for Fernando Torres and Maniche as well.

·
Administrator
53,557 Posts
So Simao has tattos in elvish and arabic?

Funny weirdoes if so many of them have it, the elvish part that is.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
I think these players are beyond stupid... they don't realize how disgusting they'll look like when they retire and get fat, especially those players who tattoe all their damn bodies, like Beckham or Torres.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
well at least don´t get a elvish tatoo thats already an improvement. I still think its a joke the elvish thing :err:

·
Administrator
53,557 Posts
They are nothing compared to Materazzi, only place he hasnt tattoed is his face it seems.

But then again, he would look disgusting when he ages regardless of tattoos or no tattos. Heck, he is hard enough to luck at even now.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thankyou all:thumbsup:It seem's that every player from Italy that won a medal in 2006 has got a tattoo.

·
Registered
44,378 Posts
I think these players are beyond stupid... they don't realize how disgusting they'll look like when they retire and get fat, especially those players who tattoe all their damn bodies, like Beckham or Torres.
Raúl Meireles arms are going to look like crap when he gets older :howler:

·
Second Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
10,625 Posts
I have a hard time believing those guys have actually read LOTR. :lazy: Who's the guy with the gay wings? Materazzi?

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
25,177 Posts
Gay tattooes, eh?

I think Mexes knows a thing or two about that... :undecide:

The belly button tattoo and the tramp stamp...it's just... :err:

I don't know... :howler:

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
25,177 Posts
And please refrain from insulting Mr Materazzi. :(

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Kezman

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.