Discussion Starter #1
AFRINCAN PLAYERS MANAGEMENT
CEDARVILLE
OHIO 45317
USA
TEL/FAX937.766-4585
email: [email protected]

Dear Sir,
Our organisation AFRICAN PLAYERS MANAGEMENT , is into player management ,marketing of sports accessories ,talent
scouts ,football academy and sport journal.We are one of the biggest sport marketing outfits in
Africa .

your contacts was given to us by a colleague, who recommended your organisation to us as a leading
player managing oufit.
I own a soccer outfit and agency in Africa, I am affiliated withe the coaches and FA over there in Africa.
I just came back from Africa where I went to see and recruit players and interesting enough I got some very good players numbering over 25. I stayed in Africa for over 3 months in search of talents.
We are very much interested in working together withyou .We have good quality players we will very much want to introduce to you for you to represent them and get them a team .,
I will purchase the flight tickets from Africa to any part of the world you get teams for them to play or go on trials.
I am sure of this talents and I know we stand to make reasonable money for ourselves and the said players.
Pls feel free to email me and let me know what your views are.
I look forward to a working relationship.
Regards
KEMA EDWARDS

1 - 1 of 1 Posts