Discussion Starter #1
AFRINCAN PLAYERS MANAGEMENT
CEDARVILLE
OHIO 45317
USA
TEL/FAX937.766-4585
email: [email protected]

Dear Sir,
Our organisation AFRICAN PLAYERS MANAGEMENT , is into player management ,marketing of sports accessories ,talent
scouts ,football academy and sport journal.We are one of the biggest sport marketing outfits in
Africa .

your contacts was given to us by a colleague, who recommended your organisation to us as a leading
player managing oufit.
I own a soccer outfit and agency in Africa, I am affiliated withe the coaches and FA over there in Africa.
I just came back from Africa where I went to see and recruit players and interesting enough I got some very good players numbering over 25. I stayed in Africa for over 3 months in search of talents.
We are very much interested in working together withyou .We have good quality players we will very much want to introduce to you for you to represent them and get them a team .,
I will purchase the flight tickets from Africa to any part of the world you get teams for them to play or go on trials.
I am sure of this talents and I know we stand to make reasonable money for ourselves and the said players.
Pls feel free to email me and let me know what your views are.
I look forward to a working relationship.
Regards
KEMA EDWARDS

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
africanplayers said:
CEDARVILLE
OHIO 45317
USA
TEL/FAX937.766-4585

Dear Sir,
Our organisation AFRICAN PLAYERS MANAGEMENT , is into player management ,marketing of sports accessories ,talent
scouts ,football academy and sport journal.We are one of the biggest sport marketing outfits in
Africa .

your contacts was given to us by a colleague, who recommended your organisation to us as a leading
player managing oufit.
I own a soccer outfit and agency in Africa, I am affiliated withe the coaches and FA over there in Africa.
I just came back from Africa where I went to see and recruit players and interesting enough I got some very good players numbering over 25. I stayed in Africa for over 3 months in search of talents.
We are very much interested in working together withyou .We have good quality players we will very much want to introduce to you for you to represent them and get them a team .,
I will purchase the flight tickets from Africa to any part of the world you get teams for them to play or go on trials.
I am sure of this talents and I know we stand to make reasonable money for ourselves and the said players.
Regards
KEMA EDWARDS

???

Dude,
This is a forum not an organization/corporation.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
africanplayers said:
CEDARVILLE
OHIO 45317
USA
TEL/FAX937.766-4585

Dear Sir,
Africa .

player managing oufit.
Regards
KEMA EDWARDS
dude, romania is NOT apart of africa :rolleyes:
second of all i have no clue what your talking about

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
DannY_B said:
sorry cant help it, im in a dude mood, dude ;)
You're in a "dude" mood dude?
Dude, if you're in a "dude Mood" it means that you are "into dudes"....I don't think you really wanna say that, otherwise your name might change to Marica....Do you know what I mean....dude?:D

Lupi, close this thread, it's going nowhere....dude...

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
thats NOT what i meant :eek: lol
i meant that i feel like saying dude a lot...anyways i guess your right it does sound a bit out of the ordinary so everybody that reads this thread nevermind what i said:)

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
DannY_B said:
thats NOT what i meant :eek: lol
i meant that i feel like saying dude a lot...anyways i guess your right it does sound a bit out of the ordinary so everybody that reads this thread nevermind what i said:)
Sure thing, dude. ;)

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
This thread makes me laugh. :)

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Raven said:
Sure thing, dude. ;)
Bro, i got some greek in me...do you know what that means?? get your ass protected now!! or this might be the next face you make :eek: :eek: ;)

nah seriously i got a girlfriend so you guys have nothing to worry about :)

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
DannY_B said:
Bro, i got some greek in me...do you know what that means?? get your ass protected now!! or this might be the next face you make :eek: :eek: ;)
:yuck: :D

·
Registered
25,390 Posts
The person who wrote this message should direct it to the Romanian-African football school, with the headquarters established in Romania. Also, you can try to send e-mails to the different Romanian soccer schools ( such as the Gica Popescu soccer school http://www.popescufotbal.ro/ ) or to the Romanian Divizia A clubs ( http://www.uefa.com/footballcentral/directory/country=ROM/Association=113/index.html ).

However, I don't think that African players should go to Romania. I've read some sad stories on how some African players were treated.

Good luck

P.S. there's no reason for me to close this thread. :)

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
lupisor lupetto said:
The person who wrote this message should direct it to the Romanian-African football school, with the headquarters established in Romania. Also, you can try to send e-mails to the different Romanian soccer schools ( such as the Gica Popescu soccer school http://www.popescufotbal.ro/ ) or to the Romanian Divizia A clubs ( http://www.uefa.com/footballcentral/directory/country=ROM/Association=113/index.html ).

Wow, I didn't even think such a school existed. I knew of Gica's school but not the Romanian-African School...

·
Registered
25,390 Posts
GloryHunter said:
Wow, I didn't even think such a school existed. I knew of Gica's school but not the Romanian-African School...
it exists, it was started by a former Romanian International if I'm not wrong. Dossey, for example, arrived at Brasov from that school.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
lupisor lupetto said:

However, I don't think that African players should go to Romania. I've read some sad stories on how some African players were treated.

Good luck

P.S. there's no reason for me to close this thread. :)
Nana Falemi isn't doing bad and Pape Diop at Dinamo.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts