Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok now that we have pulled off the DOUBLE, I thought I might get your views on the player ratings for this season.

Seaman-8: Outstanding in goals when he returned from injury.

Cole-8 1/2: What an amazing defender for somone so young.

Campbell-8: Started off a little slow but played the last half of the season SUPERBLY and was a rock in defense.

Lauren-7 1/2: Played right back all season even though he is a midfielder and adapted well in such a short period of time.

Adams-7 1/2: His 36yrs of age but he did the job when necesseray and didnt let the younger and more pacy strikers get past him. OUTSTANDING, WHAT A LEGEND!!!

Keown-6 1/2: Not his greatest season but he stuck to his guns and helped the team out extremely when we where hit by injuries.

Pires-9: What a season it has been for the Frenchmen. Had something like 12 goals and 15 assists with about 8 games remaining. MARVEL TO WATCH!!!

Ljungberg-9: When Pires was injured he put his hand up and took the extra responsibility. 17 goals for the Super Swede and how valuable they were.

Vieira-8: A bit unsure at times but with him in defensive midfield we are SO much better. PLEASE STAY PATRICK!!!

Parlour-7: Wasn't noticed much but he was there when needed and of course scored that goal to give us the F.A. Cup

Henry-8 1/2: 30 goals this season, NOT BAD AT ALL. Not only did he score but he controlled the ball for the strikers on that left wing when Pires got injured.

Bergkamp-8 1/2: Set up so many goals and scored some important once also. Who will ever forget that goal against Newcastle?

Wiltord-7 1/2: I am so glad we have him as our super-sub and midfielder (when needed). Scored the all-important winner against UTD, what more could you want? :)

Kanu-6 1/2: Poor season by his standards but to be fair he wasnt given much of a chance.

There where other players that played a part in our season but I simply cannot fit them all.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I'm going to close this, not because I'm a [email protected], but because we can discuss this in the Player of the Season thread.

:)

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
did someone else opened it?
or did gareth didnt even close it?:confused:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts