Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yees we won.- And it feels great. I was so sure juve would win. I couldnt dream please never wake me up. Next year we have to keep simeone,. He and veron makes a letthal midfield. Simeone is player of the year in my eyes. Scores important goals and has become a real leader.

Congrats to eriksson in whom nobody exept a small click of people belived in. Mancio made his last game in style and im so glad.. Feels like im flying!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Player of the season? Veron!

"A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!"

Lazia

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Isse!
Simeone has been great- ofcourse.
But the most valuable player for me is Nesta.
He´s a leader and keeps the defence together when Miha is getting lost!
He´s only 23 and shows fantastic moral- he´s the player of yhe year.

Three players that has meant very much this year is (don´t laugh)- Sensini, Lombardo and Ravanelli.
They can be on the bench a hole season without complayning. They always support the coach and the team and i think it´s due to them that we kept a good moral in the team even when we were 9 point´s behind!

Vi hörs!!!!!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the player of the season .....VERON
no doubt

FORZA LAZIO
FORZA VERON

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Simeone!He has scored the most important goals of the season! And he has ever believed in our victory!
FORZA CHOLO!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
There is no " goal of the season " if Nedved hadn´t scored against Cagliari then we´d be as lost, if Veron hadn´t scored against Roma, if Mihajlovic wouldn´t have scored against Chelsea etc etc.

During the season the most important player and the player that has grown most this season is Veron. In Parma he was great but in Lazio he became a superstar.

Forza Juan Sebastian Veron.

Ps. Eriksson in an interview today said what I´ve been saying during the entire season - Veron is the most important Lazio player this season.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Veron and Simeone is the players of the year!

FORZA LAZIO!!

------------------
Jonathan

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It must be Veron in the field
and Simeone off the field

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
In my opinion Nedved was the best of the best this season.
Forza Pavel!!!

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Personal choice - Pavel Nedved. :D
Not only because of his great performance in several games and his goals, but also because he's been quite consistent in his performance - I don't really recall his having a bad spell like Veron.
However, Pavel isn't the kinda player that'll be in the limelight - his presence is less 'felt' compared to Veron. Veron is ThE player. ThE playmaker. Veron has been superb this season to us, has been a great buy. And players like Veron, tend to make their presence really felt.
While Nesta - he's ever important to us, like he's been in the past seasons. Our captain. Our assurance of a solid defence. But the fact that he's been great for several seasons really cause us to take him for granted, I must say...
So, more often than not, it's not just consintency, important goals and reliability that makes a player The Player of The Season- the player usually has some 'genius' streak in him as well, that enchants people when they see him play, that marvels people...and that's why Veron seems to be our Player of The Season. But Nesta,Nedved,Simeone,others... we're all aware how important they are to Lazio as well.

Forza Lazio
Lo Scudetto, Coppa Italia 1999/2000

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Pancaro was man of match in the last game against Reggina. But Veron is player of the year

1 - 19 of 19 Posts