Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sami Hyypia

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
nomad
5,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not think this needs a lot of discussion, Carra's the man! :)

Been amazing this season, how he wasn't included in the team of the year puzzles me, but nevertheless, we know that he deserves and belongs there, he might not go forward and score like a certain Terry does, but he does exactly what a defender has to do, defend, organize his back-line, and clear the danger. I don't remember he had any significant bad patches this year, he's been immense at the back :)

Carra for vice-captain if not THE captain? ;)

·
Winter is Coming.
8,131 Posts
Nah, we needn't change the Captaincy aroudn so much. Carra is more like the second captain on the field anyways.

Get some candidates together and i'll make the poll

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
He should be captain, but you can't take it away from Gerrard that'll just kill his confidence and oush him out of the club.

Carra runs away with this by a mile, if Alonso has styed fit maybe he would of pushed him but... Anyways my nominees.

(in order of who i thinks been POTY)
Carragher
Riise
Alonso
Finnan
Gerrard
Garcia
Traore
Hyypia

·
Registered
996 Posts
This is a bit OT but thinking about Finnan just kind of makes me think about how everyone has basically forgotten that Josemi exists. You never hear about his injury or when he's expected back and he's been gone for quite some time. Of course he's not in Finnan's league and will be on the bench (if that) when healthy.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Skipper Gerrard said:
Unfortunatly Alonso just hasn't played enough to be considered in my opinion.
He was injured in January and playing again recently, he has played just about enough for me (brilliance making up for time lost)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Josemi
Kewell
Mellor
Smicer
Diouf

j/k

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Jamie Carragher!

·
Registered
171 Posts
i bet a manc voted for garcia

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Dreadbilly said:
i bet a manc voted for garcia
probably a Spaniard... got to say though Garcia is a worthy choice as are all of them on there.

But for me, for you and for most LIVERPOOL fans Carragher wins it by miles!

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Carra has been simply immense for you guys this season. Best season I've ever seen from him ... wouldn't it be fitting if he scored the CL winner after not scoring for 107 years? :pp

1 - 20 of 23 Posts