Xtratime Community banner

who will be hungarian player of the year 2008?

• Hajnal Tamás

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Gera Zoltán

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Juhász Roland

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Huszti Szabolcs

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Németh Krisztián

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dzsudzsák Balázs

• Torghelle Sándor

• Buzsáky Ákos

• Tököli Attila

• Halmosi Péter

• Vadócz Krisztián

• Babos Gábor

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
58,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so the player of the year is to be elected soon. what do you think who will/should make it this time?

me I voted for Juhász, for his consistency in the NT and all.

although it was a close thing with Hajnal and Huszti.

Buzsáky too much injured unfortunately so he couldn't really show his capacity. Gera out of form and the Sanyiman sajnos in NB2. Dzsudzsák too inconsistent still.

Németh, still waiting for him to break through finally out of those silly reserve games.

·
Registered
58,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh yeah forgot. can you please add him and maybe Halmosi or the option "other" to the poll? I can't now.

·
Registered
17,900 Posts
And we don't vote for the bigest disapointment of the year ?

for me is Tözser :eek:
how is it Tozser ? it's Hrepka

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
voted Huszti because of the way he took over as the most important player on the NT and for the potential to be a true international star soon. Hajnal was very close for me, i love what he's doing the bundasliga, but he fades in the NT a bit too much.

·
AKA Galloping Shakespeare
2,288 Posts
Without a doubt, a guy on defense.

Who's been better than Gabor Babos?

I didn't think he was 34 but in his early to mid-20s, anyway the NT is getting best efforts out of the keeper. It wouldn't hurt to put Babos in the poll, he'll garner some votes.

·
Registered
9,478 Posts
i voted Huszti, really good in both nationa and club games! i would have to also say dzsudzsak (really improved and is playing really really good) Juhasz(realyy really solid and very nice decitions, torghelle, really agreszive and scores ALOT of goals :D and hajnal definatly the biggest goal scorer and asister in club games, and has actualy done good in the NT nice playes and scored thoes 2 goals against montenegro. really for me tie for all of them, but i think huszti has to get it just a bit more cuz he has BUTIFLE playes, runs decitions and pretty mutch all our goals are because of him :D

·
Registered
17,900 Posts
clearly Rudolf

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
Hungarian player of the year

1.Hajnal Tamás (Dortmund) 111 pont
2. Huszti Szabolcs (Hannover) 110
3. Juhász Roland (Anderlecht) 81
4. Gera Zoltán (Fulham) 43
5. Dzsudzsák Balázs (PSV),

Won by one point.

M

·
0 Posts
I missed this but wanted to make my point.

Based on both club, National Team and general all round improvement this year my vote goes to the Sanyiman.

Yeah ok, so I am a little biased here but when I think back over the last few years and what the guy has gone through I cannot help but be impressed by his come back. There was a time when I thought that he was so low that maybe he would never achieve a starting line up again in the NT. Some footballers never re-gain or recover. However......

.... he comes back into the NT fold and scores 3 times :thumbsup:

At club level he too has made some great goals and valuable assists. His prowess in the air has cost him to be dubbed by some "Air-Sanyi" whereas his previous goals mainly came through his feet with sheer power.

Not only has his all-round ball skills improved but also his positive mental thinking and temperament.

Knowing Mr Torghelle as I do, I can honestly say that there are now parts of his game that I never knew existed and he continues to impress me.

So, for me my vote for POTY goes to the Sanyiman :strong:

M

·
0 Posts
1.Hajnal Tamás (Dortmund) 111 pont
2. Huszti Szabolcs (Hannover) 110
3. Juhász Roland (Anderlecht) 81
4. Gera Zoltán (Fulham) 43
5. Dzsudzsák Balázs (PSV),

Won by one point.
Err? Where was this from?

Clearly gone over my head lol

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Nice One Tomi! Congrats! :proud:

Gotta say though if Juhasz was not a defender I think he probably would have won the poll as he's been the most consistent Hungarian this season, for club but espcially for country.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts