Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the season now reaching to an end who do you think has been the best player of the season.
and also the best buy.

what do we need to improve our squad.

PALYER OF THE SEASON:RAUL
BUY OF THE SEASON:SALGADO
WE NEED:A SOLID CENTRAL DEFENDER TO BACKUP THE AGEING HIERRO.
I GUESS RAFAEL MARQUEZ(MONACO)
WE WILL HAVE BACKUP FOR REDONDO IN THE SHAPE OF CASMBIASSO

------------------
FORZA MADRID
FORZA ANELKA
FORZA MORIENTES
FORZA RAUL

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PLAYER OF THE SEASON: Savio
BUY OF THE SEASON: Helguera

What we need: A playmaker to relieve Raul of his current duty (playing through balls to Anelka). Hopefully Riquelme, but anyone who's a creative passer will do (Maybe even Alfonso). Bring back Cesar from loan and make Casillas his understudy for a year or two. For central defense all we need are back-ups. Who? Don't know.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
We HAVE a central defender to backup Hierro and that's Helguera.
I agree with dwMB, Helguera was the year's best buy.
Player of the season must be Raul. He's had a wonderful year.

And guys, why are you so hard on poor Hierro? He's not that old, just 32. In the position he plays it's a good age, defenders really need to be experienced. Look at Blanc of Inter that had also a very good year and he's older or even Matthaus that was drawn back to the centre of defence in an organising role because of his age (39) and look what happened to Bayern defence after he left.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Player of the season: RAUL GONZALEZ BLANCO
Buy: Geremi Fotso Ndjitap
What we need is a playmaker. Nothing more, nothing less. IF we don't do that, well my prediction is, we have another crap season :( Sorry, but football isn't about sentiments, it's about winning and it won't happen if we don't get this problem solved. I keep on hoping Vasillis Tsartas and ZiZou make it... :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts