Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Idan Tal

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the options, vote and discuss. :)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
This Month's player of the month is just getting tighter and tighter...so many good players.....

This is definately going to get tigher as we go along the months...Even more tight than Dave Lee Roth's pants, perhaps. :nervous:

My vote went out for Beanyoun. i was leaning towards Lior Asuilin, but after 2 rounds, i expected a little bit more from Asuliin.

I did however wanted to get Asi Rahimam, because he has been solid for the weak beer sheva. Beer Sheva lost alot of good players like Mizrahi.....Kaku and such.....but Rahimim is keeping the team. If they manage to stay alive and still be in Liga A'hal its cause of him!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Kappa21 said:
This Month's player of the month is just getting tighter and tighter...so many good players.....

This is definately going to get tigher as we go along the months...Even more tight than Dave Lee Roth's pants, perhaps. :nervous:
Lol! I voted for avi

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
I voted for Baruch Dego!!

Thanks to him, Maccabi T''A has still the chance to reach the 3rd round of the UEFA Cup. He is the only, who impressed me with Maccabi this season

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I voted for Nimni. :)

I think he did the most impact in the last month and that's what counts. Against Cyprus he wasn't great like the rest of his teamates but his free kick led to the first goal and of course he also scored the winner (as easy as this goal was :)). In the league Nimni was one of the most vital players in Beitar's good results recently which brought the team into the 5th place, very close to the top of the table.

So in other words Avi Nimni made the most impact last month I think, and for that he gets my vote.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts