• Sensini

Votes: 1 4.0%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6 options:

Shevchenko ;) , Zlatan :groan: , Langella :lick: , Lucarelli :nervous: , Falcone :stoned: Jankulovski :greed:

For me it is Langella :ass:

A little about each this month: Sheva scored 3 in the 3 serie A matches he played this month:

Zlatan (star of the show v Inter) also netted a couple but his general play has been better.

Langella has been arguably one of the more exciting players this month

Lucarelli has scored in almost every Livorno match for the last 2 months.

Falcone has been the main part of Samp's 3 clean sheets out of 4.

Jankulovski has been one of the players who have starred in udinese's quest for freedom in the bunch of the middle.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Zlatan ...

Remember his assists

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Sensini without any doubt.
He's back and we have not lost anymore. He's back and our defence is improved. He's back and we are third.

Why Jankulovski is in that list i can't undertand:confused:

Sensini ,Mauri , Di Michele, Iaquinta , Mutari or Pizarro deserve to be on that list more than him

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mainly because I dont watch Udinese matches but from ratings given he i always getting a 7. Him or Iaquinta I was going to decide but I gave janku the chance to be in there.

Also because Lecce-Udinese was this month and Janku played great in that match.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Deano said:
Mainly because I dont watch Udinese matches but from ratings given he i always getting a 7. Him or Iaquinta I was going to decide but I gave janku the chance to be in there.

Also because Lecce-Udinese was this month and Janku played great in that match.
you know what? Gazzetta dello Sport is biased.( not only them unfortunately) They gave unfair ratings! They rate Marek and Pizarro always with a great vote also when they don't deserve it !!!!

But this month Marek did just his work in a great way of course, but there are other players who were better than him!!!

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Look like I said, I cant put every Udinese player in and even though you see full matches of Udinese and can rate them a bit more fairly than me, from what ive seen of Udinese matches Janku is always involved. Iaquinta maybe I should have put in ahead or even Sensini but Janku is there... if you want I will ask Janku to be replaced for Iaquinta. Unfortunately I forgot how to edit polls so maybe one of the forum maangers can do this...

Mikey & co you reading? Put Iaquinta or Sensini (your choice) in for Janku or just add 1 of them to the list.

As for Gazzetta being baised. I agree, they gave Adriano a 7 yesterday (basically MOTM joint with Zlatan) when he only scored an easy goal. He could have scored 2 more if he could control the ball properly

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
I voted for Jan, one of the unsung heros in Udinese's season so far. Well Lucarelli has been amazing the past month as well so it was a hard choice.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now you voted for Janku, an FM can only add Iaquinta or Sensini to the poll and not replace Janku :D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Deano it's ok, let Marek, he's great the same,and for sure people know more him than the others...
:)

·
Registered
154 Posts
I did not want to seem biased so I voted for Langella. And I was glad to do so, pace vision and modesty - that kid has his head screwed on right.:D

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
There wasn't really a stand out player on sunday, Let alone a star of the show

Anyone who knows me would know I'd give credit when its due, But surely you were watching a different game to me? Zlatan had his nice moments in the game but he didn't steal the show, Far from it infact

To answer your question I can't really say overall because I haven't enough of some of those players named

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Although Zlatan was better and more influential (considering every Juve attack was because of him) than the player you dearly love...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts