Xtratime Community banner

Player of November

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its that time of the month again guys, please vote for your player of the month :thmbup:

This time i'll remember to make it a public poll, just for you Ivan_Helugera :tongue:

Games:
La Liga:
vs Malaga 2-0
vs Albacete 6-1
vs Barcelona 0-3
vs Levante 5-0

CL:
vs Leverkusen 1-1

Copa del Rey:
vs Tenerife 2-1

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
Guti

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
beckham!!!! lols!! jus kidddin.. figo!

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Absolutely.

Jose Maria Guti gets my pick, as he's been working his butt off and has provided some sort of stability for us in the center-midfield. A few of the commentators have referred to him as our midfield general, and he has been just that. Guti's tenacity and aggresiveness is perfect for the DM position, as he can also use his natural offensive talent to distribute the ball(like Owen's goal today).

1. Guti
2. Figo
3. Casillas

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Figo
Guti
Casillas

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Hala M. did you want this thread to have a poll w/ a public viewing options?

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
guti did well jus this one last game.. otherwise he's been on and off.

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
nikhil_realdeal said:
guti did well jus this one last game.. otherwise he's been on and off.
so was real...and even when real was off Guti managed to put in a solid performance...indeed so did figo(to an extent)...but i think Guti doesnt get as much recognition as figo(or casillas)...so my vote goes to him :star: of the month

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
Overall, José María Gutiérrez Hernández for undertaking a defensive midfield position, distributing clever balls and doing a pretty good job, probably his best month. And hovering behind him in the ranks, I would say Iker Casillas for his formative goal-keeping skills (especially his saves) and Luis Figo for his strong-will and single-mindedness.

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
The guy was a winger, attacking midfielder, when Ronaldo came he was doing a good job as a striker....(Camacho had this idea of playing him as a RB when Salgado isn't available) and now he plays as DM cmon...he aint excatly appreciated..kinda like Solari(but unlike him he at least gets some play time)

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Primitivc did u get that avatar from a thread i started at the Joke s Forum?

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
And one more thing...

Guti's play leading up to Michael Owen's goal today was absolutely world-class. Chipped it past two players, deked out another one, then slid it through a defender's legs and past the last defender for a wonderful through-ball.

One-touch Owen capitalizes again.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
1. Guti
2. Casillas/Ronaldo
3. Figo

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
a few choices.
salgado, figo, casillas(when was the last time he wasn't on the top list?) and guti.

i vote for guti. he started to make an impact on our midfield, or more likely, him pairing with a true DM (celades) has contributed to him to adopt for his new job as a DM.
fights for all balls and tries to cover to beckham's $hit, not that's a tough job...

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
i honestly believe no one deserve the title... some players had 1 or 2 good games this month but overall no one was consistent enough to earn my vote.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
FigoIsGod said:
One-touch Owen capitalizes again.
Which is his job, btw! :) doesn't have to be pretty, they just have to go in.

My vote goes for Guti.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts