Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I didn't do one for November, since I was prett busy with exams and that month was one to forget so I 'm going to make it now, together with the December one.

NOTE: Line ups and dates were taken from the official site while ratings were taken from Gazzetta dello sport.

NOVEMBER:

11/01/2003 Udinese - LAZIO 1-2 [ Corradi, Inzaghi]

Line up : Sereni; Zauri, Mihajlovic, Negro, Oddo; Stankovic, Albertini, Dabo(Giannichedda), Fiore(Favalli); Inzaghi(Lopez), Corradi

11/04/2003 LAZIO - Chelsea 0-4

Line up : Sereni; Favalli, Mihajlovic, Couto, Zauri; Stankovic, Liverani, Albertini(Muzzi), Fiore(Negro); Inzaghi(Lopez), Corradi

11/09/2003 roma - LAZIO 2-0

Line up : Sereni; Favalli, Stam, Negro, Oddo; Stankovic, Liverani(Albertini), Dabo, Giannichedda, Conceicao(Inzaghi); Corradi

11/23/2003 LAZIO - Perugia 3-1 [ Stankovic, Corradi, Inzaghi]

Line up : Peruzzi; Favalli, Stam(Negro), Mihajlovic, Oddo; Stankovic(Albertini), Liverani, Dabo(Giannichedda), Conceicao; Corradi, Inzaghi

11/26/2003 LAZIO - Besiktas 1-1 [ Muzzi]

Line up: Peruzzi; Favalli(Zauri), Stam, Negro, Oddo; Stankovic, Giannichedda(Fiore), Albertini, Conceicao(Muzzi); Corradi, Inzaghi

11/29/2003 Siena - LAZIO 3-0

Line up : Peruzzi; Zauri, Mihajlovic(Negro), Couto, Oddo; Stankovic, Liverani(Delgado), Dabo(Giannichedda), Fiore; Muzzi, Corradi

MY CANDIDATES for NOVEMBER : Corradi

DECEMBER:

12/03/2003 Modena - LAZIO 0-2 [ Inzaghi, Muzzi]

Line up: Sereni; Zauri, Couto, Miha, Oddo; Lopez, Albertini, Deki, Fiore; Inzaghi, Muzzi

12/06/2003 LAZIO - Juventus 2-0 [ Corradi, Fiore]

Line up: Peruzzi; Favalli, Negro, Mihajlovic(Couto), Stam; Lopez(Oddo), Giannichedda, Albertini, Fiore; Corradi, Muzzi(Liverani)

12/09/2003 Sparta Prague - LAZIO 1-0

Line up: Peruzzi; Favalli(Conceicao), Couto, Negro, Stam; Gottardi, Stankovic, Albertini, Fiore; Muzzi(Inzaghi), Corradi

12/14/2003 Ancona - LAZIO 0-1 [ Liverani]

Line up: Sereni; Favalli(Oddo), Couto, Negro, Stam; Dabo(Conceicao), Liverani, Albertini(Inzaghi), Fiore; Muzzi, Corradi

12/17/2003 LAZIO - Modena 1-0 [ Liverani]

Line up: Sereni; Oddo, Negro, Couto, Zauri; Gottardi, Dabo, Liverani, Conceicao; Stankovic; Delgado.

12/21/2003 LAZIO - Inter 2-1 [ Corradi, Zauri]

Line up: Sereni; Favalli, Couto(Zauri), Negro, Stam; Stankovic, Albertini(Delgado), Liverani, Fiore; Muzzi(Oddo), Corradi

MY CANDIDATES for DECEMBER : Liverani, Corradi, Fiore and Stankovic

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In November, none of the players performed consistently except Corradi and I don't think there is anyone who deserves even a mention apart from him, so he is the only candidate IMO and gets my vote.

As for December, I know adding Stankovic' name is a controversial one but IMO, on the field he's been one of our better players while I think most will agree with me on the other three, maybe some will say Albertini but I don't think he was as good as those 4. Anyhow, my vote for december goes to Liverani.

REMEMBER: The names mentioned ar only MY candidates and you can choose any other player if you thought they were the best in that month. :)

Oh and with the number of LazioWorld members that have joined us, I think I'll need a calculator when counting the votes! :stress::D

I forgot to mention the past winners:

SEPTEMBER POTM: JAAP STAM

OCTOBER POTM: SIMONE INZAGHI

START VOTING!

·
International
6,519 Posts
I can only say I agree with your decision on POTM. Corradi IS our best player for the past two months, but I cannot go past Liverani's winners so my vote for December goes to Liverani.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Liverani........he's grown in importance from a player to da man....

we have to find a nickname for him ! :D

how about Cucchaio (after that chip against Ancona). :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
November:Corradi
2nd Fiore

December:Liverani
2nd:Fiore

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
November: Corradi
December: Liverani

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
Corradi and Liverani it is!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
If it wasn´t for Stam then half of our midfield would be in the lap of Peruzzi/Sereni so I have to go with the big guy.

But we can´t forget the huge workeffort put in by Liverani, Corradi and Fiore.

Lazio has a really nice teamspirit and that´s why we are fourth. I think that if we add a central defender during the X-mas break then we could very well go one place above where we are today.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Player of the month November: Bernardo Corradi
Player of the month December: Fabio Liverani

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
November: Corradi
December: Stam

Last games but too late to be rated best player of the month for me: Liverani

1 - 20 of 20 Posts