Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to vote for player of the month for December. You have to nominate 5 Israeli players who made the most impact this month, once we have enough nominations I will make a poll to determine the winner.

Previous poll winners:

September 2004: Yossi Benayoun and Dudu Awatt
October 2004: Yossi Benayoun
November 2004: Avi Nimni

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Yossi Benayoun - with his great performances in the last games for Santander

Pini Balili - uprising star in the turkish league

Idan Tal - the key player of Maccabi Haifa in the last games (scorer of the important goal in Nazrat)

Avi Nimni - saved Beitar this important point in Tel Aviv - also good performances in the last games

The fifth? I dont know :D

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Yoav Ziv - I can't help it! I need to spot my fellow Yoav on this. He got a call up to the NT and he is doing pretty good with Nazarit!!!

Pini Balili - This guy is doing well with his team, and i am sure that January will be promising for him hopefully, as he will be transfered into the top 3 of turkia or somewhere else...

Baruch Dago - Did good stuff with Maccabi Tel Aviv in the Champions Leauge and the domestic one..but was that in november? I forget?

Avi Nimny - King of the Morrocans :D This man is the talent and force behind beitar...

Nir Rachman - The only good thing out of Beer Sheva!

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Tal Ben Haim - Finally ! Lovely lovely game against Manchester and pissed off Rooney... perfect :D

Ohad Cohen - Yes, very familar to Beitar fans, does a fantastic job at Maccabi PT and deserves every praise.

Megamadov - The best defender in Israel (has israeli citienzhip).

Idan Tal - Sometimes he's simply world class.

Yoav Ziv - agreed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts