• Banega

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Vote for the player you think that has been our best player during March, here's a reminder of which games we did play during the month.

Espanyol 2 - 0 Valencia

Valencia 2 - 2 Deportivo La Coruña
Mata and Villa

Valencia 1 - 2 Sevilla
Albiol

Valencia 3 - 2 Barcelona (Copa)
Baraja, Mata and Mata

Real Madrid 2 - 3 Valencia
Villa, Villa and Arizmendi

Valencia 0 - 3 Mallorca

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Villa for me, he's been brilliant lately and the player that's in world class here. Always on the point in attack, fights for every ball and never gives up.

Albiol has been good too, our only defender worth mentioning and Mata is still on fire!

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Arizmendihno :pp

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Are you kidding me? :wth: We should have a worst player of the month poll which Helguera would win hands down, closely follwed by Caneira :yuck:

Anyway, Villa for me who has been fantastic and has shown the most heart out there alongside Mata. Albiol deserves a mention too. The rest have been absolutely utter crap in my honest and polite opinion :pp

And I bet if they had a worst coach in Europe poll, Ronald Koeman would come first.

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Through all this, it's refreshing to see Mata play though. Such passion, skill and maturity. This guy is our steal of the century :D Thank you Amedeo :proud:

It's players like these that tell you we'll be on top again very soon ;) :stuckup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts